So a few months ago I embarked on this personnel goal of getting 1000 kills per legend. I started this for one because there is a lack of content in the game as well as I wanted to make myself a better player. I wanted to raise my IQ when it came to the elements of the game and I felt that is I accomplished this I would have more of a right then the average player I will say that the DEVS have improved the amount of things to do like ranked and this level 500 system but there is still some work to be done.
1. Bloodhound, is a great legend. His tactical needs a much shorter recharge or needs to last allot longer. His passive needs to be easier to follow because the icons are no easy to follow at all. If they were bright red like when your in ultimate mode that would be a meta changing buff.
2.Gibraltar is an OP legend in pretty much every aspect. Why people don't use him more just blows my mind maybe its because he has not speed boost advantage or because hes easier to hit. No further buffs are needed for Gibraltar if anything he should be nerfed in someway. Just because a large majority of the player base prefers a different legend dosent mean it should be buffed more.
3.Lifeline. Allot of you lifeline mains will disagree with me but I believe her passive should be removed and replaced with a gold backpack. Im not saying she needs to start off with a actual gold back pack but I mean her perc. Sure you can safely revive a teammate behind a shield but that teammate you just wasted precious time picking up his still one shot and now you as the lifeline is now very exposed. I feel by doing this it would be ok to remove her 5% damage increase. Players often use lifeline because she heals faster and that basically just turns her into an assault based legend. By giving her teammates more HP on revive would make her a much more supportive player then what she currently is.
4. Pathfinder, First and foremost I will say if your a pathfinder main your a dime a dozen and you suck lol So pathfinder is so commonly used its disgusting. The reason for this is because hes one of the easiest legends to use. Easy legends have no place in this game. First they need to fix his grapple. He should not be able to travel distances equivalent to octanes jump pad every 11 seconds its a ridiculous notion. while using his tactical he should be moving much slower. If a player is able to instantly gain high ground advantage he should at the very least be able to be shot while hes doing that. I don't know about you guys but im a two time pred and if pathfinder is using his grapple my bullets start traveling into mini wraith portals. His ultimate needs to take much longer to recharge mostly because you cannot destroy it. If I could destroy it I wouldn't mind it taken 130 to recharge but you cant. All and all Pathfinder has no business being faster than octane period.
5. Wraith. Wraith has a great passive and works well most of the time however sometimes it activates after fight some fine tuning needs to be done with it. Here ultimate length for me felt way to short for kings canyon and now it feels even shorter on the much larger map so it definitely needs to increase as long as players can still take storm damage while in the portal I don't see this being a game breaking mechanic.
6. Bangalore. Bangalore is a great legend overall well rounded but I think her ultimate needs buffed. Her passive his could where its at along with her passive which can be quite annoying to deal with sometimes but man her ultimate takes way to long to charge for how completely useless it is on the field. I cant recall a time where those rockets every hit me. All I have to do is walk out of them and im good. The uneven terrain of the map sometimes allows me to stay where I am and I fine. I understand her ultimate is designed to help your squad get away from opponents but it dosent really work that way it all its really just a panic button that delays the inevitable. I believe if the rockets detonated faster or even on impact it would make her a much stronger legend to go against.
7.Caustic. Caustic was great for kinds canyon however on worlds edge he has become less viable in unskilled hands. People play him as a defense character but I believe he is an assault based legend. He was basically designed to literally raid players camping in a building. Yes watsons ultimate negates his own but it dosent touch his traps. The gas destroys her fences and ultimate and just really makes an unejoyable experience for anoyne how thought they could camp their way into the top 3. The only thing that I would say would help caustic become more viable is if his gas ultimate started ticking at 10 instead of climbing from 4. This would really make player second guess camping in buldings with a caustic active on the field it would also help him get played more in comp to begin with.
8.Mirage. While mirages passive is great it would be better if he stayed invisible while he was down a little bit longer just so he could be afforded more time to crawl away. His tactical needs some serious work. Whos idea was it to have him just run in a straight line? It couldn't be more obvious. Yes I have seen people pretend to be their own mirage and its a total mind * and hilarious but that stuff only works on noobs. It would be way better if you had to second guess every single decoy he sent out. What would be even better is if they actually did something besides go straight. Like for example turn left, turn right, turn up, (lmao) or maybe even slide or aim down sights. What would make him even MUCH MORE BETTER is if when you shot his decoy you registered a few hit markers that would really bamboozle the F*** out of me personally. Finally for his ultimate combine all of these things AND MAKE HIS GOD DAMN FOOTSTEPS INVISVBLE AS WELL PLEASE. I cant tell you how many times I followed not only the sound of his footsteps and the look of the ground as he walks. It just makes it to easy!
This legend has soooooo much more potential that is just being wasted.
9. Octane Octane in my opinion needs to be that double edged sword legend. He isn't nearly as fast as he should be and when you do use his speed advantage (unlike pathfinder) YOU TAKE DAMAGE LIKE WHAT IS THAT!!! My suggestion is to make him much much more faster or remove the damage you take. Also his jumppad needs to be like a 60 second recharge time. Unlike pathfinders zip you can destroy that thing so why does it take the same amount of time as his? Also his jump pad needs to be adjusted farther launch, more control, a speed boost after use anything because the thing is completely useless.
10. Wattson a very under used legend and for good reason. She is really only good for camping and who outside of ranked wants to camp? People that are probably going to lose the game anyways. I rarely see her in pubs anymore and if I do its some guy with like 20 kills with her. Watson mains are almost are rare as caustic mains. I suggest making her fences taller harder to destroy or even invisible to the enemy players. Her ultimate also needs to be harder to destroy or at the very least make it so she can lay down two at a time I will admit three was overkill. My problem with wattson is why make a legend if the only place people are going to use it is in ranked (maybe) and competitive gameplay.
11. Crypto. No..... just no..... I don't know what the devs were doing pushing this legend out like this. How on earth did they spend two months making and developing this legends for it to be this trash? For one if a crypto is on your team you might as well be doing 2v3s You couldn't ask for a lesser disadvantage in a 1v1 CRYPTO IS LITERALLY THE ONLY LEGEND IN THE GAME WITH NO ABILITYS THAT CAN HELP YOU IN A CLOSE UP FIGHT not a single one. His drown is the definition of ONE SHOT and not only that but his emp only takes off two bars of shield all I got to do is pop a couple cells and im good. I will say if your trying to help your team mate get the 20k or 4k hes for sure your guy. It just really upsets me they spent this much time developing him and this is what we got. Shame on you DEVS
Hopefully someone takes some of my suggestions seriously and I really hope you all liked my ideas.
December - last edited December
@SDS_TYRANT_SDSI agree with most of it, I have similiar goals but on a much smaller scale I wanted each to 50 then 100 then 200 etc i havnt actually got them all to 200 yet but I got some of them there
For bloodhound I just wish they would fix the tracker timers... i dont understand why on the new event mode the timers work but when I used him in game a couple days ago the timers were no where to be found
Bangalores Ultimate needs alot of work... it was increased from 20 to 40 like Gibralters but unlike Gibralters, Bangalorea ult is so easy to not take any damage from... if your in the middle of Gibralters ult RIP
Pathfinder does need a hell of alot of nerfs and I would like to see octane have more mobility as you said, his speed boosts shouldn’t take away health as much since pathfinder dosnt lose health for grapples maybe make pathfinders grapples use health or something so you would have to conserve the grapples
Wraiths tactical it usually works well but sometimes It dosnt happen quick enough and longer portal distance would be nice
I couldn’t agree more with the caustic one... he is so useless in worlds edge compared to how great he was in kings canyon I would love to see caustic get some buffs not really for damage but maybe make the area of his ultimate increase, people just move out of it because the map is so much larger so its useless most of the time
Wattson needs buffed badly her fences are too easy to destroy even if hidden out of view and she only gets 1 pylon now also as you said caustic just chucks in a single can to destroy everything...and not to mention any crypto can emp her fences aswell they just killed wattson imo
Crypto needs major changes aswell im fine with the 1 shot part, you just have to drive the drone close to the ground then up just all around and troll people but people staying on him in gun fights then running in after there team is knocked has gotta stop...
Mirage with different decoy animations would be useful, i would like to have mirage decoys use ziplines,jumppads and maybe even open doors or something just make them more realistic and atleast jump or slide
Now for the Lifeline one... Im not entirely sure what you were saying get rid of her fast heals for the gold backpack perk? Or remove her 5% incoming damage honestly I love her fast heals im not really a lifeline main but her fast heals make her usable as shes pretty much like crypto with no tactical abilitys but I do see your point about her revives being more useful and healing shields/healths
i skipped Gibralter because theres not alot I would like to see changed with Gibralter he seems strong enough where hes currently at in the game
December - last edited December
@SDS_TYRANT_SDSDouble Diamond? Good, I appreciate it when players like you provide a fair and honest analysis. I don’t really disagree with any of it.
1000? Wow. My goal is 300. I have about half of them there.
Anyway, good job.