★★★ Newbie

Caustic’s gas is OP 

Message 1 of 16 (1,143 Views)

Re: Caustic’s Gas

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Unh0lysht wrote:

Caustic’s gas is OP 

First of all try to explain more what the problem is. What situation you are annoyed about?

I do not agree... there are so many downsides on Caustic that this balanced it!

Message 2 of 16 (1,115 Views)

Agreed. Caustic gas is only good for caustic. It hinders your teams vision and speed through it, blocks exits when you are being pushed. The cloud of gas doesn't do enough damage to do more than scare people into backing off a little.
Message 3 of 16 (1,097 Views)

★ Guide
Why do you say this? I feel Caustics gas is in a good place.
Message 4 of 16 (1,069 Views)

★★ Novice

Caustics gas does 3 stupid things the one i hate mostly is when you get gassed you cannot run anymore you walk i dont know how many times i got * by that on normals and ranked its insane just remove that * and he can keep the rest but that makes it so much more op 

Message 5 of 16 (960 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Unh0lysht Couldn't be farther from the truth. Does very little damage, poor throw range and bloom, easily avoidable/ignorable, traps easily destroyed, ultimate has a pointless delay, and it can ruin your teammates' ability to fight. Nothing about Caustic is in any way more than subpar.
Message 6 of 16 (957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@wraith5556 wrote:

Caustics gas does 3 stupid things the one i hate mostly is when you get gassed you cannot run anymore you walk i dont know how many times i got * by that on normals and ranked its insane just remove that * and he can keep the rest but that makes it so much more op 

@wraith5556 wrote:

@wraith5556 wrote:

I agree, the other thing that should be changed is the amount of screen shake that happens when you are gassed. One shouldn’t suddenly be unable to land a single shot while gassed. 
Message 7 of 16 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Unh0lysht wrote:

Caustic’s gas is OP 

Right! Indoors he’s got too much of an advantage. 

Message 8 of 16 (905 Views)

Caustic’s gas

★★★ Newbie

I really think we should nurf caustic’s gas. Or how much it hinders your gameplay. I think it’s silly you can’t see, land a shot, or suddenly start walking in his gas... 

Message 9 of 16 (859 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah that aswell it should Only do so that your vision is blurred no you get both stunned and no vision and also that aim punch is insane that is why Only noobs use him the amount of gasses you can throw is also bs filled up a house of it in 15 seconds and noone could enter it at least make him harder to use by reducing his gas to 3 and keep the cooldown to a few more seconds before recharge then players need to Think before placing it down

Message 10 of 16 (898 Views)