a month ago
Pathfinder his hit box is completely broken since the start of S1
Every good players knows about this.
Even if they fix pathfinders absolutely broken hit box.
This legend still ruins this game.
Being said that positioning and movement in a BR game is the most important thing.
Aim comes 2nd.
Pathfinders grapple is the most stupid thing i have ever seen in a BR game.
With grapple you can flank people, get behind them above them and it hardly makes any sound.
Comparing it to octane who also has a movement ability.
- Octane has to give up health to use it.
- Octane can't go vertical
- Octane makes a lot of sound while using his sprint.
- Unless being on a open field and that is a bad spot to be on period, pathfinder outruns octane permanent.
- Pathfinder can flank and fly over players without them noticing it and flank them.
- Just like octane pathfinder can use his grapple aggressive or defensive only 3x better and sneakier.
- The only thing is octane his sprint is easier to use, But nothing 1 hour of practice can't fix here..
Im using Octane as reference because i think this legend is already a little bit to strong.
But pathfinder completely obliterates octane in any theory.
Also comparing the ults.
Both have a ult that can be used by anyone in the game.
- Octanes ult can be destroyed.
- The zip line gets you on places the jump pad can never reach.
As experience i can also say i play with a friend that mains a pathfinder since his hit box was still as big as Gibraltars.
When i'm playing octane i fully dedicate to trying to keep up with him.
I can't do it and i sacrificed all my health attempting, and octane is the best chance you have attempting this.
In NO way am i saying octane needs a buff, I'm just using him as reference because the purpose of his skills are the same as pathfinders.
Comparing the grapple to every other legend their ability's would be like comparing God with ants.
Pathfinder is WAY to strong as he is now, hes ruining this game with more then just his broken hit box.
And he needs to get nerved to the ground to make this game entertaining again because 90% of the squads have a pathfinder in them now and i have to deal with them every game.
Grapple as it is is better them every other skill in the game including all the ultimate ability's
Not only can he always have the best spots to stand himself, he can bring is entire team with him.
A few offered solutions:
- Increase grapple cooldown. ( At least 10 sec )
- Make grappling slower.
- Make all the flying around like tarzan impossible. ( Go to the place they grapple, Not the place they are facing. )
Pick 2 of the above mentioned suggestions preferably all of them, And you have a good start at making this game balanced.
a month ago
you can literally zoom in on a pathfinder standing still and every bullet goes right through his body lmao. at this point its laughable , why didn't they push a hot fix for this a week ago?