Original Post

network play disabled

★★★★★ Novice

how do i fix this?

Message 1 of 22 (8,281 Views)
Highlighted

Re: network play disabled

★★ Novice

Happens when you crack spore,the crack disables your internet access to not break the game and voila,you can't login for sporepedia,believe me i pirated it way back after i lost the disc,but now i found it,or your internet is bad,idk.

Message 2 of 22 (8,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it from steam and had the same problem

Message 3 of 22 (8,182 Views)

★★ Novice

@Necromancyfan wrote:

I bought it from steam and had the same problem

I bought mine from steam as well and am experiencing the same issue.  Are the steam codes no good for online play?

Message 4 of 22 (8,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes bro, a steam coder ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin, then log in to spore (U can play on steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details

Message 5 of 22 (7,978 Views)

★★ Novice

@chrzczonpolish wrote:

Yes bro, a steam coder ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin, then log in to spore (U can play on steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details

Spore is aleady in my Origin library though.  Are you saying I need to launch it through Origin?

Message 6 of 22 (7,962 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@KoonTail911 Yyy, you can launh it on steam or origin (no matter)
But, you need to had it in ur origin liblary to get online acces.

I played on steam, But, that should work too if u launch ur spore on origin, i think.

All you need to do is to had origin account, spore in liblary (you must use the same code if u want to play on steam) - and u can use online in game.

I know, my english is so perfect, but i'am able to comunicatable ( that's nice, because i can help )
Message 7 of 22 (7,890 Views)

★★ Novice
@chrzczonpolish I'll see if launching it from origin works since it is already in my origin library with the same code. If that doesn't work then I'll be at a loss with all the help you've tried to give me. I'll post an update as soon as I give it a shot.
Message 8 of 22 (7,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm having the same problem, I already have the product in Origin (redeemed for steam), but I had it installed, and if I want to download it from Origin, it does everything again. Is there a way I do not have to install it again?
Thanks

(Sorry for my bad english xD)

Message 9 of 22 (7,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@chrzczonpolish were is the code i don't see it
Message 10 of 22 (7,776 Views)