This is...Weird..

by TheFearlessMe

Original Post

This is...Weird..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey guys.. a noob question..this thing has been appearing around my world and it is really worrying me for a while and i want to clear up some stuff.

what is this thing? what purpose does it do?

https://imgur.com/a/DRyAZfS

Message 1 of 6 (1,215 Views)

Betreff: This is...Weird..

I cannot see anything extraordinary right now. What kind of "things" do you mean?
I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 6 (1,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

de cactus stone thing it looks so unnatural

Message 3 of 6 (1,190 Views)

For the time when the game was being developed, I do not find the stone unnatural. Otherwise, take a look below ingame graphic setting, for example, rendering
I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 4 of 6 (1,164 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think you're talking about a "dill pickle" stone. Planets have different themes, and some of them are very unique. I know many people who really anticipated getting a dill pickle planet. Wait until you see a square planet! You don't get those as  a theme, but you will find them sometimes in space. I will see if I have a list of the starter planet themes. You don't get a theme planet every time.

The ones I remember best off the top of my head are dill pickles and tentacles. Now those are WEIRD. 

I have a ton of old documentation from discussions, but since it can be ten or more years old, and is in all kinds of arcane one note formats,  it's sometimes hard for me to find.

Message 5 of 6 (1,038 Views)

★ Apprentice

List of planet types (I'll update as I remember them)

Dill Pickle 

Doughnut

Balancing Rocks (These are tower and also shorter rocks balanced on each other)

Message 6 of 6 (961 Views)