Re: Spore login problem

by Blue_Shark237

Original Post

Spore login problem

★★ Novice

I have launched up spore after a long time of not playing, a box appears telling me to log in or create account, i already have a spore account so i click that option and enter my email and password
it is telling me that there was an error connecting to the spore servers and that internet connection might be down
i found out that many other people have had this issue and i have followed instructions to solve this, i have tried using the CD key to get the game into origin but origin tells me that the code has already been redeemed, same for the creepy and cute parts pack
ive tried resetting passwords, opening the game through steam with origin open but i am just not sure what to do

Do i need to sign in to spore using the EA login or the spore login
i have not tried that but i don't know what to do

Message 1 of 12 (3,357 Views)

★★ Novice

and why is all my text now highlighted lol

Message 2 of 12 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same happenned to me but i just ignored it and continued on

Message 3 of 12 (3,309 Views)

★★ Novice

What do you mean you ignored and continued on?

Message 4 of 12 (3,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you can play without a acount and the spore servers are down

Message 5 of 12 (3,279 Views)

★★ Novice

But I have come so far in the game and have made many creations which I don't want to lose

On top of that o cant find any of my creations in my documents or on the sporepedia where I could see them all before

And when did the servers go down? I remember being able to see other people's creations and being able to download them the last time I played the game, will servers be up if this has occurred to many people?

Message 6 of 12 (3,270 Views)

★★ Novice

ok, for some reason all of my creations have reappeared in my computer documents and on the sporepedia, so that is good!

that is one step to hopefully getting my game back

is reinstalling an option?

Message 7 of 12 (3,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had the problem too
Message 8 of 12 (3,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe

Message 9 of 12 (3,027 Views)