Somebody petition EA to make a Spore 2

by Seoto12

Original Post

Highlighted

Somebody petition EA to make a Spore 2

★★★ Newbie

Cmon, we all want this. There’s a lot of people on our side.

My personal wishlist for Spore 2 is 64 bit support, better graphics, gameplay more similar to 2005, Aquatic Stage, and a Flora editor.

Put your ideas down below.

Message 1 of 6 (1,280 Views)

Re: Somebody petition EA to make a Spore 2

★★★ Newbie

I would definitely would like like to happen, because the graphics on the current version suck, and I would like a little more creative freedom. And I'm pretty sure EA has the resources to do this because they definitely got a fortune off of Stars wars battlefront 2, I mean they have developed a legacy of cash grabbing, wallet obliterating, and gambling(loot boxes/"surprise" crates). They owe to us to make this game a sequel.

Message 2 of 6 (1,060 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No, we don't need Spore 2. EA would butcher it. Look what they did with Battlefront 2. The original still has 100% more content then it, and it didnt need to save its own fanbase multiple times. What Spore needs is just a big update fix all these bugs

Message 3 of 6 (921 Views)

★ Novice

A spore 2 would be epic. What EA needs to do is recreate Spore with better graphics and bug fixes etc etc. but they also need to make the stages longer in my opinion. This would be amazing and think of it, with society that we have today Spore 2 would be a hit. These younger generations would eat it up! 

Message 4 of 6 (915 Views)

★ Novice

That would be amazing if Spore 2 came out, Its not that Spore is that bad... I still really love it but I would add multiplayer, at least for 2 players It would be so much more fun.

Message 5 of 6 (826 Views)

★★★ Novice

u would prob have to pay for each part...

Message 6 of 6 (716 Views)