Re: EA Plz: remaster spore

by Seoto12

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with this but EA probably will just make it, "OH YOU WANT A NEW SPORE WERE GONNA MAKE IT SO THAT IT'S MULTIPLAYER AND DNA WILL BE HARDER TO GET SO WILL FOOD AND ANY CURRENCY AND YOU HAVE TO BUY IT IF YOU WANT IT EASY."

Message 11 of 17 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why don't you buy SporeCoins for £500 to get ear

[--------------------------------------------------------]
I am no EA super boi
I need to specify
I am normal Spore boi
I need to pee
boi

Message 12 of 17 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hell yeah!

Message 13 of 17 (1,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I would kill for a Spore 2, but im afraid if EA did make a second Spore, it would be awful. Gaming today is SO different then when Spore came out. Spore would just be turned into a mess.

Please read!

Why it would be good:
The addition of multiplayer

Much higher complexity meter

Better Graphics

The addition of new Stages (if stages arent removed entirely)

New parts, new animations, new music, etc.

A bigger Galaxy

Why it would be bad:

It would be focused on virtual currency or ingame currency to do anything. There wouldn't be any freedom.

It would be too focused on graphics instead of content and features

It's gameplay would be screwed up and it would be more of a first person shooter then a mix of FPS, TPS, RTS, and whatever you wanna call Space Stage.

Since gameplay is now focused on tight-quarters and restrictiveness, in a nutshell, every bug, tip, trick, or like easter egg would be completely spoiled or ruined by either the developers or the community who thinks everything that gives someone the upperhand is "unbalanced or unfair".

I feel like what makes Spore unique is its slightly cartoonish graphics and the fact that its just packed full of comic relief and jokes. Characters all talk in alien languages. The only english-speaking voice in the whole game is from Steve(the saucer at the end of the game). The new version wouldnt have any of that.

A simple question: Does EA know how to make a sandbox game? Or, to be more specific, a sandbox game with as much freedom as Spore? Seriously think about it. There are zero limitations. Do you want to make an adventure where AT-AT's fight a giant Big Chungus? You can go right ahead, designing the planet, characters, vehicles, weather, music, sounds, and the story however the crap you want, detail by detail. Nothing holds you back except that complexity meter(which BTW can be disabled with the ingame Freedom cheat). You arent paying for anything, nothing stops you. You can share everything you make and then download others creations and mess around with them however you please. 

I feel like what you guys really want is just Spore with better graphics, bigger complexity meter, new stages, and finally, multiplayer. We really dont need an entirely new game for that. If EA made another Spore it wouldnt be anything like the original. Either EA can go way out of their way and just patch up the game, or you can just enjoy Spore for what it is. You guys have to realize that EA saved this game. Can you imagine if the servers went down when Maxis died? Or if they did when the game was moved to Origin? EA has thankfully kept the servers up and running because they finally realized that Spore is one of their most popular games ever made. The game is actually 11 years old.

I ask one thing of EA, though. A few patches to fix some of the important bugs, such as achievements and the bugs that crash the game(but not the bugs that make the game fun please)

Message 14 of 17 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, and they bring back Cut features like the aquatic stage! i ALWAYS WANTED to be a an octopus creature and it feel like an actualy octopus!

Message 15 of 17 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

It never fails.  I ask an information seeking question about a problem I'm having with my game, and it gets ignored. Meanwhile,some genius posts the "I WANT NEW SPORE!!!1!" topic for the millionth time, and it gets 14 answers.

I give up.

Message 16 of 17 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@h3ph0 I AGREE! Or a Spore 2... plz EA
Message 17 of 17 (948 Views)