★ Apprentice

Message 1 of 17 (7,590 Views)

Re: EA Plz: remaster spore

★ Guide
amen
Message 2 of 17 (7,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WE WANT SPORE2 OR SPORE RECREATED NOW. BRING BACK THE SPORE!

Message 3 of 17 (7,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This would be amazing but i don't want it full of microtransactions. There maybe could be some. Also if it had online mode where were like maybe tens or hundreds players it would be awesome. There could be some kind of protection in your place if you were offline but others could still buy and sell stuff for you.

Message 4 of 17 (7,244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
man as much as i want this to happen it's almost certain in my head EA would find ways to squeeze as much value and koosh out of it as possible
Message 5 of 17 (7,079 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
No, no microtransactions. Maybe a DLC but microtransactions are terrible. You play the game to progress, not buy your way through it. I hope, if Spore 2 is ever made, then it's boycotted if it has microtransactions.
Message 6 of 17 (7,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If the remaster is closer to what they had originally intended or allows for greater creativity, that'd be great.

Message 7 of 17 (6,771 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

A remastered Spore, Spore 2, or a new fledged Spore game would be fabulous.  The aquatic stage that never made it into Spore would be superb for a remaster game.  It would look much better for the player's creatures to emerge from the oceans as aquatic creatures with legs rather than massive cell creatures on legs.  Even if the mode were brief and did not have any cards or consequence abilities it would be a significant plus.   

I started playing again recently and have found that when the game is set to high resolutions certain text and icons become quite small on the screen.  Playing in a higher resolution works better overall with my current set up, but that is a bit of an issue.

Message 8 of 17 (6,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I would also like to see a Spore on the tablets, I certainly managed to install a on my laptop-tablet but it brought me so much hemorrhoids, I would gladly play the same way on the phone, because modern smarts allow it

Message 9 of 17 (6,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That would be the best game ever to relive my childhood in 1080p to 4k res. It would honestly be amazing and would be very hard to mess up!

Message 10 of 17 (6,286 Views)