Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: New Accounts?

by KoonTail911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Accounts?

★★★★ Novice

Is it still possible to make new accounts? There's a very old account I may not be able to use for much longer and every time I try to make a new account it says error.

Message 1 of 6 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MaxTheAxolotlYes bro, a steam coder ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin, then log in to spore (U can play on steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details SERVER WORKS FINE - don't hear to bad guys, badguys what writing without informatuon hecking --- dezinformation Wink

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (315 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue creating a new account.  I'd love to be able to play with other people's online creations again.  Are we sure the servers are still active?

Message 2 of 6 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't log into my account too it say mysterious error.

Message 3 of 6 (404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@KoonTail911 wrote:

I'm having the same issue creating a new account.  I'd love to be able to play with other people's online creations again.  Are we sure the servers are still active?

Yeah, they're still active. I can play with my old account but I can't make a new one and my old account technically belongs to somebody else.

Message 4 of 6 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Interesting.. so you're able to successfully log into an old account, but not log into/create a new one through the game.  I've found that I can create a new account through a web browser, but still can't log into it through the game.

I did some snooping and the servers have been undergoing maintenance as recently as last month.  So you would think that there should be no issue.  I didn't find any other information on big changes like restricted access or not being able to process new accounts.

Asfar as I can tell everything should be working, but this error seems to be a growing problem.

Message 5 of 6 (379 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MaxTheAxolotlYes bro, a steam coder ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin, then log in to spore (U can play on steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details SERVER WORKS FINE - don't hear to bad guys, badguys what writing without informatuon hecking --- dezinformation Wink

Message 6 of 6 (316 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help