Re: New Accounts?

by KoonTail911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Accounts?

★ Novice

Is it still possible to make new accounts? There's a very old account I may not be able to use for much longer and every time I try to make a new account it says error.

Message 1 of 6 (991 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MaxTheAxolotlYes bro, a steam coder ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin, then log in to spore (U can play on steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details SERVER WORKS FINE - don't hear to bad guys, badguys what writing without informatuon hecking --- dezinformation Wink

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (841 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue creating a new account.  I'd love to be able to play with other people's online creations again.  Are we sure the servers are still active?

Message 2 of 6 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't log into my account too it say mysterious error.

Message 3 of 6 (930 Views)

★ Novice

@KoonTail911 wrote:

I'm having the same issue creating a new account.  I'd love to be able to play with other people's online creations again.  Are we sure the servers are still active?

Yeah, they're still active. I can play with my old account but I can't make a new one and my old account technically belongs to somebody else.

Message 4 of 6 (916 Views)

★★ Novice

Interesting.. so you're able to successfully log into an old account, but not log into/create a new one through the game.  I've found that I can create a new account through a web browser, but still can't log into it through the game.

I did some snooping and the servers have been undergoing maintenance as recently as last month.  So you would think that there should be no issue.  I didn't find any other information on big changes like restricted access or not being able to process new accounts.

Asfar as I can tell everything should be working, but this error seems to be a growing problem.

Message 5 of 6 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MaxTheAxolotlYes bro, a steam coder ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin, then log in to spore (U can play on steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details SERVER WORKS FINE - don't hear to bad guys, badguys what writing without informatuon hecking --- dezinformation Wink

Message 6 of 6 (842 Views)