Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Is the server down?

by chrzczonpolish

Original Post

Is the server down?

★★★★ Newbie

Am I the only one who's having trouble logging in to Spore? I wanted to share my creations yet it keeps telling me there's an error connecting to the server.

Message 1 of 5 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't really know the Answer but they might shut down the servers for ever or for a short time.

Message 2 of 5 (806 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm not having trouble logging into Spore, but I am finding myself unable to Buddy myself & a fellow Spore Player together & vice versa... We both play the Steam Version of this game.

Is us being able to find & buddy with each other in-game no longer available?
Message 3 of 5 (760 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Bro, a steam codes ARE a origin codes ( THE SAME) - put ur game code to origin account, then log in to spore (U can play trought steam version, when u add spore to origin liblary - this unlock online) using ur origin account details SERVER WORKS FINE - don't hear to bad guys, badguys what writing without information hecking --- dezinformation Wink

Spore account in game, makes spore a looooot better, where a lot of missions (GA) are unique, where every creature is unique (i subscribes a lot of thing, and really, that's amazing... 

Spore account connection, make that game,, fron avarage, to amazing. But we canno't edit and adding plants... But, plants - i can handle it...

I hope, i help someone,,, yyy.

Message 4 of 5 (542 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have trouble where I'm logged in on Spore but I can't comment.

Message 5 of 5 (361 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help