Re: 10 years later: Your first creature

by EA_Mai

Original Post

10 years later: Your first creature

★ Guide

Inspired by one of many farewell posts over the original Sporum, what is (and when you created) your first creature on Spore?

I created my first creature, Vopador when I downloaded the trial version of the Creature Creator back in june, 2008. Here's what it looked like:

Vopador

I was 14 years old when I made this. Spore brings me so much good, beautiful and sometimes heartbreaking memories. I love this game so much.

Message 1 of 31 (12,312 Views)

Community Manager

@arthrfrts

I wish I could give you more XP than I have, thanks for sharing your memory of Spore.

Have a great day. Standard smile

barry.png
Message 2 of 31 (12,263 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks! Spore is such a special game for me that this 10th year anniversary is giving me so many good memories from our Brazilian community.

What a vibrant, amazing game. Let’s create more and share it with our game friends!
Message 3 of 31 (12,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This is my very first shared creation, Feburary 27th, 2009. Standard smile

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-sharpy63%7C500286072122%3Asast-500286142384%3Apg-420

As you can see, nooooot very good. But kinda proud of it for my first, I remember when auto-upload was a thing so I didn't even notice it was shared Standard smile

Sorry, can't seem to input images, the forum seems glitchy at the moment.

Message 4 of 31 (12,235 Views)

Community Manager

@Sharples65

I love it!!!

Also, 190M+ total creations on the counter there, mind boggling Standard smile

barry.png
Message 5 of 31 (12,217 Views)

★ Guide

I love this kind of creatures. Sometimes when I am playing in the Creature Stage and I see one of them I think “ah, the first creature of someone, look how beautiful it is”.

Message 6 of 31 (12,209 Views)

EA app Team

Great thread, @arthrfrts!

I played the game for the first time October 2008, my very first one looked like this:

Spory.pngSporly.png

Can't believe it's been 10 years already! Party hat

Message 7 of 31 (12,181 Views)

Hello everyone, @Sharples65 , @arthrfrts , @EA_Mai , @EA_Barry

I move the topic here.

Beautiful all your creatures ❤️
My first creature was this one here "Bomi"

Posted > 17-06-2008

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Freggi36%7C2256628810%3Asast-500000197344%3Apg-180

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 8 of 31 (12,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Greetings. I see I'm not only one, who sometimes looking back through own gallery, it's interresting to look at first creations and observe improwing through years. There were more starships I created in one day. These started my own series , but as very first, I posted online, is in both Sporepedia and game shown this one:

V1X6 Cerberus

V1-X6 Cerberus patrol corvette I created in 5.th May in year 2011.

Message 9 of 31 (12,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Cassey01This looks great! I am always bad in creating vehicles and ships, but I *love* to see what other people make. It’s so impressive!

@EA_MaiHey, loved it! Those first creatures brings back some memories, doesn’t it? I love to remember how eager I was to create something in Spore!

@Freggi-Liz Hey, another veteran around here! Loved your first creature. Remember the days following the Creature Creator release? I loved to see the Sporepedia growing.

Message 10 of 31 (12,091 Views)