you guys have it wrong

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

you guys have it wrong

★ Pro

You say no posting naming and shaming reporting hackers here showing there names??????   But they are sitting there shaming your game all over the place making you look like fools... If I were you, I would make a spot on the forums here to post hackers with videos, Let a admin come look at the posts/videos and see.. then I assure you , that there would be ALOT  less hacking.. Videos show WAY more proof than a kid getting killed and reporting the guy that your wasting your time with looking at. Proof is in the pudding like they say VIDEOS. More LEGIT

Message 1 of 9 (605 Views)

Re: you guys have it wrong

★★★★★ Expert

I don't understand this naming and shaming would personally take it as a compliment if I got falsely accused. I agree, get it posted up and have them removed.

Message 2 of 9 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@HuntinwabitsOur society is run by people who are weak and allowing a bunch of d*generates to control our media and schools, thereby leading to a generation of sensitive, easily controlled, weak minded, people.
This forces companies like EA to make "safe space" policies, continue  the degrading of games and  society. 

Message 3 of 9 (557 Views)

★ Pro
@TheImmortalEnt Not sure if I coulda put it better myself. YOU SIR ARE A GOD.
Message 4 of 9 (548 Views)

★★ Pro

@TheImmortalEnt  @Huntinwabits 

Spot on, preach, word.

The whole thing is obnoxious, it’s like witnessing something good going slow and steady down the drain, and noone does poop about it.

Message 5 of 9 (516 Views)

★★★ Expert

I think it is best to keep the fight against cheaters & hackers under the radar, as much as possible. The more they get alerted, the sneakier they become. When you get someone, it's better to have strong evidence rather than something that may end up with a warning, followed by that person becoming way more cautious when using a cheat.

Message 6 of 9 (515 Views)

★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe its not like a secret thing? we all know there are hackers, throw there name out there with video, hardware ban them plain and simple My point is taking to long looking through pointless reports, LOOK AT THE VIDEOS that would be linked.
Message 7 of 9 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

I know, cheating is really frustrating, but we need to be rational rather than emotional about it. We don't have access to the whole data nor the authority to judge and take legal action against them. Publicly shaming people with shady morals won't make any difference, other than occasionally hurting legit players with false accusations. Reporting them through the right channels is the most we can do, much better than scaring some of them off to hide and come back stronger at the next event.

Message 8 of 9 (482 Views)

★★ Pro

..and there we have it. Zzz..

Message 9 of 9 (463 Views)