Re: xp grind on legends after hitting 110.

by HenxFTW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

xp grind on legends after hitting 110.

★★ Guide

So.

I hitted 110 in season 1 a week ago or so, been wondering how are we suppose to continue levling our legends. 

as they gain 25k each week and i get about 0 per every game since i hitted 110 makes me curious how to manage the grind.

sorry if this been posted already and also sorry for bad english.

best regards.

Message 1 of 3 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

We do get xp for playing different legends but it’s considerably less because we aren’t getting all the extra bonus xp we were getting from the battle pass. We are still able to reach and unlock the 250k badge. Also, you won’t see the xp on the after game screen so I don’t blame you for the confusion. It confused me as well! 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (388 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

We do get xp for playing different legends but it’s considerably less because we aren’t getting all the extra bonus xp we were getting from the battle pass. We are still able to reach and unlock the 250k badge. Also, you won’t see the xp on the after game screen so I don’t blame you for the confusion. It confused me as well! 

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

ow, gotta check when i get home then. thx :D

although wouldnt it be a nice reward with an xp increase for beeing 110 instead of getting it lowered Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (372 Views)