Re: will not buy battle pass due to hackers !

by Mast3rMirror

Original Post

will not buy battle pass due to hackers !

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Too many videos are coming up on reddit and live streaming on youtube of people showing how they use wall hack , aimbot and what not to get an advantage . 

I bust my * for every win in this game while you there is a huge community of Aimbot out there making people lose and think they actually bad at the game. 

Take a stand and invest into a better anticheat . I think it is totally ok to charge back money when your game doesn't work . 

Message 1 of 18 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide

How about waiting till battle pass comes out and see the anti-cheat changes there first?

Message 2 of 18 (988 Views)

★ Guide
how about the dev talk openly about this issue ! instead of saying nothing .
Message 3 of 18 (983 Views)

★★ Guide

How about you probably just got outplayed and just assume someone is hacking because it makes you feel better about yourself?

Message 4 of 18 (972 Views)

★ Apprentice

@VPPTrue wrote:

How about you probably just got outplayed and just assume someone is hacking because it makes you feel better about yourself?

How about stop trying to act like you’re better than others and accept the fact there are a multitude of cheaters in the game. I am a very good player naturally and spot the cheaters. It has nothing to do with skill. So stop being a smart a$$ because for all you know he’s better than you. 

Message 5 of 18 (932 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I hope EA update their anticheat. I rather have this game non free to play than having hackers running rampant.
Message 6 of 18 (927 Views)

★★★ Guide

The early days i was thinking about buying skins everytime i played (like i do in most games, because i have the money) ... but that cheater problem got worse day by day so i didn´t put a single coin into this game and i´m realy happy i waited.

The "developers" would have deserved my money for creating such a good game (gameplay, artstyle, mechanics, design, animations... just everything) .... but on the other hand all the "Decision-makers" at EA and Bioware don´t deserve it at all because of their poor decisions relying on the worst anticheat like EAC, taking no cheatseller to court, making no 2-Step-account-verification with a phonenumber, not hardware banning cheater, etc....

BTW, easy-anti-cheat only works for fortnite for a single reason.... not because it´s good, but because EPIC take all cheatsellers to court (if you watch cheatsellers forums, most of them even say they don´t provide a cheat for that game because they don´t want to get sued and taken to court)

Message 7 of 18 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got 3.5k kills and i haven't met a cheater yet, atleast not one i was aware of. But i agree, drop the f****** battle pass! ;o)

Message 8 of 18 (808 Views)

Champion (Retired)

EA Respawn probably expects that a lot of people will be put off from spending money on Apex due to cheating. I'm sure that they will have factored that into their plans.

Message 9 of 18 (807 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I am the walrus
Message 10 of 18 (774 Views)