Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

will Bioshock/EA come through or am I stuck on Destiny 2 ?

by Mofro61

Original Post

will Bioshock/EA come through or am I stuck on Destiny 2 ?

★★★★ Novice

I really like the Anthem game it is a awesome concept I have 2 javelins over 700 and 2 in the high 600's sad part is I have nothing to do so I have to admit I decided to go back to destiny 2 Forsaken there is SO MUCH content I dont know where to start ok destiny 2 has a year or 2 on anthem. I have completed all the grandmaster 3 content . I want more but Im bored how much longer am I going to wait before I can comeback to some new content. I haven't heard a date on the next patch and I dont want to hang it up but I need more. when do we get some more content?

Message 1 of 9 (216 Views)

Re: will Bioshock/EA come through or am I stuck on Destiny 2 ?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Livestream tomorrow that will definitely go over a new stronghold and MAYBE the stuff they are adding in ACT 1 of their roadmap.

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

I tried playing Destiny 2 the other day since I have it for both PS4 and PC. The combat felt so slow and sloppy compared to Anthem I don't think i'll ever be able to enjoy it again.

Message 2 of 9 (205 Views)

★★ Guide

D2 is about close 3 year. why you bring a game is already been there long time to compare is game is just release 2 month  :0 ?

This game is have many stuff is D2 not have. like good graphic even SLI still disable ,a gun,  damage float system ,throw grenade system ,fly and dodge and many thing is bore to said. 

but yes :<

its need more content :d

cheer 

Message 3 of 9 (170 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Neiloch wrote:

Livestream tomorrow that will definitely go over a new stronghold and MAYBE the stuff they are adding in ACT 1 of their roadmap.

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

I tried playing Destiny 2 the other day since I have it for both PS4 and PC. The combat felt so slow and sloppy compared to Anthem I don't think i'll ever be able to enjoy it again.

This was my problem also.  Destiny really doesn't have a good dodge mechanic for each class.  It should be part of the core game mechanics.

Message 4 of 9 (159 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm hoping they do some work with the loot and inscriptions problems. All the new content won't matter if there is no reward at the end of, or during, the new content. I love the concept of the game as well as the combat but, everything else is substandard. I've had my fill of the world missions in FP, the strongholds, the legendary missions, and Fort Tarsis. I'm tired of killing the same things over and over again. 

I'd like to craft legendary items. I'd like to have some kind of in-game contact with the other people playing the game. I'd like to feel that all the materials I have collected will be useful at some point. I'd like to feel some kind of connection with the characters in the story. I'd like to feel that my time in the game is rewarded with things that can further my character.

Right now, that's what I want. If they can't do that, I consider that a failure.

Message 5 of 9 (145 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Mofro61 wrote:

I really like the Anthem game it is a awesome concept I have 2 javelins over 700 and 2 in the high 600's sad part is I have nothing to do so I have to admit I decided to go back to destiny 2 Forsaken there is SO MUCH content I dont know where to start ok destiny 2 has a year or 2 on anthem. I have completed all the grandmaster 3 content . I want more but Im bored how much longer am I going to wait before I can comeback to some new content. I haven't heard a date on the next patch and I dont want to hang it up but I need more. when do we get some more content?

All I can say is EWWWW Destiny 2

Message 6 of 9 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree Destiny 2 was a nightmare when it launched, I just want them to do something before it is to late and everyone is gone

Message 7 of 9 (86 Views)

★★★ Guide

This game is 1000 times better then Destiny 2

Message 8 of 9 (80 Views)

★★★★ Guide

When it works.

Message 9 of 9 (70 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help