Re: why we can't collect bp for locked cars ( need for speed no limits )

by loukteo

Original Post

why we can't collect bp for locked cars ( need for speed no limits )

★★ Apprentice

Hello I'm playing the game almost a year. I am 100 lvl and had already 35 cars. 12 or more of my cars I get them in online events. My problem is what to do all these cars if I can't fix them at there highest part max out lvl. some of them are spesial I think . ( Porshe 918 Spyder and Ford GT 2017 ) . At the last event I spend about 1000 gold, not at races but most of them to catch my loan car needed PR lvl.... to get a worthless car to me and 10 Blueprints for PORSHE 918 Spyder..... I need 20 until upgrade it and 70 to last upgrade I think...  At the previous event ( Ford shelby GT 500 ) you gave us the opportunity to upgrade this car with a replayable race ... keep it up with all cars... 

thank you for your time. 

Message 1 of 8 (926 Views)

Community Manager

@loukteo I've moved your post to the NFS:NL forum

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (919 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you . I am newbie. I don't know where to post it.

Message 3 of 8 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@loukteo wrote:

Hello I'm playing the game almost a year. I am 100 lvl and had already 35 cars. 12 or more of my cars I get them in online events. My problem is what to do all these cars if I can't fix them at there highest part max out lvl. 

Unfortunately this is a common problem many of us have. And an ongoing problem.

See my post in this thread  and you'll see just how bad this situation is.

@loukteo wrote:

At the previous event ( Ford shelby GT 500 ) you gave us the opportunity to upgrade this car with a replayable race ... keep it up with all cars... 

thank you for your time. 

+1

YES PLEASE!

Message 4 of 8 (888 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi. I don't see anyone from supporting team to answer our questions ......  How it is work???? we can't solve some problems without there help.......

Message 5 of 8 (862 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well this is not really a support question.  Your question on obtaining additional BP's for SE cars you have won is a matter of the game design.  EA wants to dangle the faintest hint of the possibility, that maybe someday they will allow the you the chance of getting the extra BP's you want.  Notice how many "if's" there are there.  Building some cars takes years, not months.  While I think this is already an undesirable game design for a free game, it is completely unacceptable for a game that you pay actual cash into.  Once you cash buy in, all game restrictions should be removed.  But not this game.  You spend from $20 to as much as $250 I have seen, and still you cannot race when you want because tickets run out, and you cannot win the BP's you want at all.  Everything about this game is limited to capitalize on peoples impatience and get you to keep spending to keep playing.  Hopefully they will never do this to a NFS game again, but not holding my breath on that.

Message 6 of 8 (830 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The best way to beat special events is to no how to use the timing and gold.... For instance I would have normal had to have 1000 gold to win my last car but I won with using only half that. The first thing I did was figured how long I had til day 2 opened and how many times I could purposely lost the last event as many times as I could play it up until the last hour of being able to start day 2 off with Max event tickets. The next thing I did was instead of spending so much gold on single prats I used the gold to replay the events that were repeatable and I waited til the last earned event ticket before being able to Max out on them was used up. Use the gold only for event replays and you will finish
Message 7 of 8 (744 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have already finish a lot of  SE. I have won some wonderful cars. I just ask why we don't have the opportunity to get BPs in replayable races??? at last SE they give us this opportunity. I have a Ford GT (2017) and a Porche 918 spyder , I can't go that 8* and max out these cars. I dont have to speand 9000 gold for 100 BPs for spyder.....   in black market ]

Message 8 of 8 (736 Views)