Re: why so many LEAVERS ? because of BAD matchmaking and lots of IDIOTS.

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

why so many LEAVERS ? because of BAD matchmaking and lots of IDIOTS.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i leave game usually at the early when i see both of my team at below level 100 or less wins or kills. simple .  

Dont wanna waste time playing with idiots. 

now there are 2 types of idiots in this game, 1st is rookies, 2nd high level (100+) who likes to rush alone and go for kills and no team work. 

Also , no idea whats wrong with this matchmaking of game,  6 hours daily and 90% i get into level 30 players. 

Message 1 of 9 (732 Views)

★★ Pro

I understand the people who try to play solo, but the level doesn't necessarily equal idiot lol. I've got plenty of friends who joined later.

But I can definitely agree that it worries me if someone is lvl 20 or lower with no stats... But I won't leave automatically. 

Message 2 of 9 (717 Views)

★ Apprentice
I rarely see high levels run off so far by themselves unless you mean they like land on the other side of a map location, say the opposite end of skulltown, and who doesn't get downed sometimes doing that lol. Also a lot of "mid-level" dudes suffer from slow looting. I mean these guys are SO slow lol. It takes them a whole round just to loot one area when I can clear the place by myself in a minute. So that's probably why you probably see them leave the area fast, cause they're done there, there is nothing left to do there, they ready to fight, but teammates are there looking for the golden weapons that'll make them have better aim and gold armor that'll make them make less bad decisions and not get shot lol. Just follow them if you have too tbh. I have my best games running in packs with these guys and we just slaughter the whole match. Just pick up the pace a little and I gaurantee you'll have a better time with the game.
Message 3 of 9 (710 Views)

★ Guide
No matter what you do people will still leave the game early. Just accept it and do your best. The only way to prevent it is get some friends and do not play with randoms. If you have a mic friends are easy to get in this game.

I enjoy playing with randoms though, but I like making friends.
Message 4 of 9 (698 Views)

★★ Pro

^^ Especially with the Party Up feature they added... Use your mic, make some friends, party up later. I've met about 10 new friends that I play with regularly. 

Message 5 of 9 (689 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You claim your teammate is an idiot, just remember, when you just born, your parents might think you're helpless cry baby who cry all night long, hungry every 2 hours, didn't know how to do anything besides poop, cry and swallow every object but they patiently help you eat, help you make the first step, help you all the way until you grew up even though you were annoying and rebellion as heck especially when your teenager hormone start to kick in.

Well, in Apex, the new player passes through a human cycle as well. As a grown-up, you need to learn to be a leader who guides new players to pass through. 

If you're a player who doesn't give a F*K, play with ur friends, assuming they can bear with ur altitude or they have the same attitude as yours.

Message 6 of 9 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So they should match up all the 5000+ kill players on the same team, and then match up all the new players on the same team. Have the same 5 teams winning every match. That sounds like a great plan.  If you want something outside of that, then the wait times for lobbies would be horrendous. It isn't a perfect system, but it is a generally balanced one.  If playing with such an allstar team is so important you can LeBron it and bring a team with you.  I don't understand why people complain about matchmaking when they can add good players and play with them everyday and you wouldn't have to worry about matchmaking.

Message 7 of 9 (579 Views)

★★ Guide
We need leaver penalties bad, most randoms instant quit the moment they are downed before you even have the chance to get them up or grab their beacon for the respawn.
Message 8 of 9 (570 Views)

A mild 'leaver-penalty' may help out a bit, as they promote players to stick with their squad.

Apex is completely built on working together with your squad, and players that instantly leave when being downed really spoil the game. The leaver-penalty as they released it shortly was not a permaban for leaving your team once but is just a little small incentive to stick around when you get downed or even when you start dropping.

I don't mind to see if this penalty works or not, it can always be removed if there was no effect on leaving matches.

Message 9 of 9 (559 Views)