Re: why no vr games pls gw2 vr or titanfall vr

by nobodyknew

Original Post

why no vr games pls gw2 vr or titanfall vr

★ Novice

ok vr in pc is a thing now but few big names have released AAA games

come on ea where is the push into this empty sales place.

you look like you need a next big thing will try garden warefare vr that shouldn't be to taxing for gpus and keep first person.

or for the full AAA titanfall vr ( the game story already has a person going into a giant robot and controlling it in a vr type pod for heavens sake.

you have some easy top sellers in a open market I don't get how you haven't done this yet.

even of you only port titanfall 2 into vr that could sell big

Message 1 of 5 (365 Views)

Community Manager

@nobodyknew A VR Titanfall could be pretty special,  just imagine the possibilities of playing a pilot in a titan and taking on other Titans, though I feel that it would have to be a sit-down game for fear of swinging arms wildly and breaking things. 

The possibilities are endless and imagine if they released a special controller, something like which came with the original Steel Battalion.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (360 Views)

★ Novice

anything is possible in vr that's the point I just wish ea would have a go even ports that another company makes are by far the best current games in vr on the pc ( I wont mention the games or the studio unless you want me to ) but u guys gave loads of good options for new ip or ports,

and for inclusivity why wouldn't you also port into these games Face Mapping allowing the player to insert their facial likeness onto a character within the game. It has become a recurring feature in a few EA Sports games, such as the FIFA and Tiger Woods franchises. and would be a massive stand out moment in vr gaming that nobody else has done yet.

you peeps have the tec just sell it to us pls.

pps if u need any other ideas I would love a job lol!

I do have a job .. its just not fun.

Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

★ Novice
https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/
pack this into all vr games as an option
Message 4 of 5 (350 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
vr game options
vr tie fighter (star wars space battles)
vr jedi fighter ( who wouldn't want this )
dragon age or mass effect port ( vr lacks good options for open world games and these should be huge.)
battlefield and battlefront vr skirmish mini games just fast online battles .( sell one map at a time, weapons and kit for all vr games could be sold in a separate store and used over the vr class games or locked to classes, eg u can buy a blaster but that can only be used in future Tec maps,
vr weapons store
could have 10 tec levels
1 arrows, swords eg plus armor
2 simple guns
3 complex guns ww1
4 complex guns ww2
5 complex guns cold war
6 complex guns modern war
7 complex guns future guns
8 sci fi guns
9 ultra sci fi
10 magic and legendry weapons
same for Armor and other stuff with diff levels across games

racing games are a good option in vr and you have burnout and need for speed.
that's what I think ea is sitting on right now
Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)