Re: why is Rocket Mania unplayable

by Yellow_IL

Original Post

why is Rocket Mania unplayable

★★★ Newbie

I thought as part of ea access we were granted a 10 hour period to try the game. All other games released have followed that exact method

Message 1 of 7 (773 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Naesssuhna,

You're right, many games have Player First Trial. Rocket Arena, however, doesn't because all subscribers should have the chance to jump into the game at the same time to have a good matchmaking experience. Standard smile 

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When will be able to jump into all together. Your EA access members are not entitled to play?

Message 3 of 7 (715 Views)

@Naesssuhna Apologies, that was not made clear on my end. With EA Access Premier, you get access to Rocket Arena as part of your subscription but there is no Player First Trial for any subscriber; this means that, while as an EA Access subscriber you don't get to play for free at this point, you still get to jump in the game at the same time and under the same premise as everyone else after purchase.

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (663 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Leeloo this is unfair and not what was promised when we subscribed for EA access. We have waiting for try this game
Message 5 of 7 (606 Views)

@Yellow_IL I understand where you're coming from and I'll definitely pass on this feedback!

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (532 Views)

★★ Novice

The reason I did ea access is according what EA promised:

EXCLUSIVE EARLY TRIALS Try new EA games before launch day. Your save progress carries over to the full game if you decide to buy.

Not fair , and not possible to cancel my 1 year subscription now on Xbox.

Message 7 of 7 (515 Views)