why does nobody use voice chat

by MerryJey

Original Post

Re: why does nobody use voice chat

★ Guide
1) no need to - ping system is super good
2) helium voiced teenagers
3) 90% players have super crappy mics and wayyy too loud.
4) toxic screaming
5) 50% players can't speak understandable english
6) we use teamspeak when playing with friends.

just a few things from top of my mind. So F to mute squad.
Message 11 of 16 (816 Views)

★★★ Novice
So you are the guy from yesterday who went solo and died at the other side of the map?
Message 12 of 16 (802 Views)

★ Guide
@Gam4ill "So you are the guy from yesterday who went solo and died at the other side of the map?"
If you reffer to me, then no. I'm a teamplayer. If I go solo, I'll follow the other 2 and try to play more support role.

Most usually those loners come when I play with 2-man premade squad. The random guy pings some weird location an jumps alone and doesn't care about teamplay at all.
Message 13 of 16 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I see players with mic is mostly in silent mode, until battle start getting intense, then die,

suddenly mic is on, then they start yelling, ranting, cursing, blaming, tell what others should do, what the f8ck you're doingyou're idiot, you're piece of sh*t , you're BOT, &&%&^%&$$...etc.

Message 14 of 16 (769 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MerryJey 

honestly because people suck when I play I use mic but when my son or wife play they play with communication off because people will curse at my son and tell him they will beat his *** and stuff like that and every random that hears my wife talk thinks that she is playing video games to find a boyfriend so  the answer is simple people suck have a wonderful day

Message 15 of 16 (760 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@MerryJeyBecause if your mic sounds like a mc donalds drive through mic no one wants to talk with you , especially if your mic picks up everything in the background dude stop , yesterday me and this guy argued because he was eating and i could hear everything i told him to “STFU and mute his mic because i dont wanna hear him yapping in my ears”

Message 16 of 16 (746 Views)