why, It makes no sence

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

why, It makes no sence

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Kings canyon solos duels  ETC all in the dam game IMPLEMENTED, but cant just leave them in there for people to enjoy, So we go back to playing the same old crap. Yes I know I don't have to play the game, That's not the point...

Message 1 of 11 (546 Views)

Re: why, It makes no sence

★ Guide

THIS. Kills me I have to play in meltdown again after this weekend of night mode KC. The canyon is better than meltdown in every single way 

Message 2 of 11 (530 Views)

★★★ Expert

Amen to that.

Message 3 of 11 (490 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Huntinwabits They arent stupid. They watch. You may think solo is good, you hear that only from people who came to forum to whine, while 90% people enjoy trios and regular apex.
Message 4 of 11 (464 Views)

★ Pro
@Srksii Not the same dam map all the time
Message 5 of 11 (441 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Srksii I really like the squad based concept the game was designed around. Just wish I was triplet.
Message 6 of 11 (435 Views)

★★ Pro

the new map took a long time to learn but is better than kings canyon. kings canyon needs cover your always in the open which lets hackers with aim assist ruin you at distance.

Message 7 of 11 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

What they should do is throw solos, duos, and trios in the same lobby. It's just a matter of how you want to join the lobby.
You would always have 60 people.

Message 8 of 11 (369 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Srksii wrote:
@HuntinwabitsThey arent stupid. They watch. You may think solo is good, you hear that only from people who came to forum to whine, while 90% people enjoy trios and regular apex.

No, that is abjectly false. Most players want solo's and duo's and enjoyed them when they were LTM's.

@gg123xyz I think you confuse King's Canyon with World's Edge. King's canyon has better cover in general.

Message 9 of 11 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

i prefer squad play, but sometimes i want solo's badly because i keep getting trash or toxic teammates who leave immediately after getting knocked down. Yesterday 7 games out of 10 i played solo or with only 1 teammate because people quit even before landing now. So to have at least solo's available is common sense for me, when i get frustrated i would play solos where i could only blame myself for doing bad, not any other person that leaves me alone fighting  full squads or noobs that don't even know the most basic mechanics of this game.

Message 10 of 11 (305 Views)