Re: ¿which are the most cangerigeros decks to face?

by jj48car

Original Post

¿which are the most cangerigeros decks to face?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, I want to make this topic to listen to all the most annoying plant and zombie decks and SOBs of the game. Also in a way help each other how to stop such decks

I start, the most annoying deck for me is from the Valkyrie of Professor Brainstorm, because you can not avoid defeat if your opponent fills the field with cheap zombies which are dangerous as Disconaut, Teleportation Zombie, Zombie Regifting, Quickdraw Con Man , etc. which if you have to defeat or they will make you pieces, which helps to yawn the Valkyrie, combining it with cards like Mustache Monument and Teleport already in an early turn can defeat you in one fell swoop. Also add that this zombie hero can produce more brains and draw many cards which facilitates the probability that the Valkyrie can kill you even more early

Message 1 of 2 (610 Views)

Re: ¿which are the most cangerigeros decks to face?

★★★ Guide

For me, it's Direct Damage and Freeze decks.  Direct Damage decks focus on eliminating all Zombies before combat even begins each round, while Freeze decks, well, freeze Zombies.  A lot.  

Both decks are based around the idea that the opponent shouldn't be allowed to play the game at all.  With most other decks, both people play and sometimes your abilities work, and sometimes the opponent kills your characters first, and both sides have a lot of fun.  With DD and F decks (when they're working properly), the Zombie side is completely shut down.  It doesn't matter what abilities your Zombies have, because they will never get to use them.  Rather than being a competition to see whose deck can play better, if their deck works properly then your deck doesn't play at all.

Message 2 of 2 (590 Views)