where to contact about Ban using EA forums only

by abc1160377786

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where to contact about Ban using EA forums only

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i dont know, my another id which is 1 star apprentice , cant sign in using forums , but same id is working fine on game ( apex legend) .  And even there is no message comes that i got ban or not, only there is a page comes " you are not authorize to view this page ". 

so any link ?

Message 1 of 6 (293 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: where to contact about Ban using EA forums only

Community Manager

@abc1160377786 Please check your registered email address for more information regarding this. Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes if you have further questions on this. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (264 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @abc1160377786 !

Edit: Log in using answers.ea.com, you will see there the message.
The post you try to view is moved or deleted.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 6 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i contacted the EA , and they told me same , but still not working. i even tried on internet explorer and NEW browser (opera).

im 100% sure , my id is BANNED for using EA forums. but same ID is working fine on games.

oh, sorry , i didnt mention my REAL EA ID , which is     realy-bad-1

Message 3 of 6 (271 Views)

Community Manager

@abc1160377786 Please check your registered email address for more information regarding this. Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes if you have further questions on this. 

EACade
Message 4 of 6 (265 Views)

★★★ Novice

i only get that  "contacted option" is  get a call , and there is only 2 countries in the list. and there is no other contacted option like via email or online support chat system .

Message 5 of 6 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@abc1160377786 Following the steps in that link you should only be getting an Email option for contacting. 

EACade
Message 6 of 6 (247 Views)