Re: when will Apex Legends have update for this proccesor intel(r) core(tm)2 duo

by MartenPhilip

Original Post

when will Apex Legends have update for this proccesor intel(r) core(tm)2 duo cpu

★★★ Newbie

when will Apex Legends have update for this proccesor intel(r) core(tm)2 duo cpu pls tell me when i dont have a strong computer but i have a lot of space pls i dont have that much money 

Message 1 of 5 (462 Views)

Re: when will Apex Legends have update for this proccesor intel(r) core(tm)2 duo

★★ Apprentice
Quick question, why try play on a duel core CPU on some bad PC when you could get a console instead? Consoles are made for low budgets, an Xbox one costs as little as £150. Compared to nearly any computer it is cheaper. Or just save up to buy a better PC. Don't expect a game that only just runs well on mid-range PC's to run on a duel core. https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements
Message 2 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Rijad056

The Core2duo is obsolete since 2015.
Any new game releases since than won't or barrely support the processor.

You can't expect developers to create their product based on outdated hardware.

I used my core2duo for 13 years and I upgraded last summer to a core i5 7600, you should do the same.

PS: When will you update the game to support my Pentium 1?
I even bought a ET4000AX gpu for the game.
Message 3 of 5 (435 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MartenPhilip
When will this game support my NES?
Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)

★★★ Guide
My nes supports it, but instead of an actual nes it's an emulator, and it's on my pc :P

@Rijad056

I forgot to ask: what core2duo processor are you actually using? There are various series? like my old one the E4600 which ran cs:go up til now at a 25-50 fps.
Message 5 of 5 (429 Views)