when is next patch

by bcblizzard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

when is next patch

★★★ Apprentice

There are numerous threads in Technical Issues and Bug Reports about people on all platforms in numerous regions with high end or above minimum requirement systems all seeing loading screens after most maps; having to exit, quit the game and reload after virtually every map is extremely tedious.

I've answered numerous community manager requests for info on the errors and the Known Issues page says "investigating".

I don't understand how this bug could still exist after 3 weeks! Could we at least have a glimpse of hope that a patch addressing this and other issues is imminent?

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: when is next patch

The next main patch is December 4th.

Patches, no matter how small, need to be certified before they can be rolled out; this can be done faster on PC but can take a few weeks to implement on console. This specific patch has been planned for quite some time and holds many changes

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (313 Views)

All Replies

The next main patch is December 4th.

Patches, no matter how small, need to be certified before they can be rolled out; this can be done faster on PC but can take a few weeks to implement on console. This specific patch has been planned for quite some time and holds many changes

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

Hero

According to a dev on Twitter, the patch is done and need to be tested and polished the next week and then I believe it will go out on the 4th. There should also be a server patch sometime soon but have not heard about the date on that one, but the 4th is probably a good guess as well.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The big patch is coming 4 December. it will have new game modes, weapon balances, new weapons and bug fixes. 

Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)