when does the next On The House game come out?

by mostly4

Original Post

Re: when does the next On The House game come out?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

yeah titanfall would be a great gift

Message 61 of 86 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh my god that would be awesome

Message 62 of 86 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are we going to see other sports games like madden nfl 2017 or nhl 2017?

Message 63 of 86 (845 Views)

@gabriello82  Unfortunately, no. Not on PC. I am not sure what happens, but is probably something linked with the licensing deal EA has.

Sport games are very expensive in our days, due to the license cost. A lot of time that license is granted only for certain platforms, so the leagues are more to blame than the devs/publishers. As the people behind the licensing deals from the league parts are not exactly up-to-date with the latest trends in gaming, consoles are still looked as the potential moneymakers. Even worse, it seems that in our days the licenses are granted for one year, or so, which means that once the deal expires, the older games are not availablefor sale anymore. 

Sad, but that is today's world.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 64 of 86 (842 Views)

Message 65 of 86 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Straatford87  Thanks, but i've noticed that the Ultimate Edition was on sale, so i've grabbed it.

5 euro is a very good price. So i couldn't resist.

P.S.: also grabbed Medal of Honor: Airborne.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 66 of 86 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks.added in download manager! 😀
Message 67 of 86 (783 Views)

EA DICE Team

@ivrognard

If you like picking up games for bargain prices (who doesn't?) than it's a great deal to have indeed!

@gabriello82

Enjoy.. :-)

Message 68 of 86 (777 Views)

@Straatford87 well Medal of Honor: Airborne was at full price (5 euro), though i wouldn't call it full priceStandard smile

But, i have this friend that just can't shut up about SW: Battlefront, so seeing the price, i told myself that i can part with that amount of money and see exactly how the game is.

Message 69 of 86 (773 Views)

★ Novice

Any chances we get the Battlefield 4 base game on the house?

Message 70 of 86 (595 Views)