whay do i have problems whit my password every time

by xkillerpsychox

Original Post

whay do i have problems whit my password every time

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello EA i have a big problem every time i musst change password for no reson and im sick off it i want to play but i cant fix this * im sick off it.

Edited by MCSS to reduce font size....

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Re: whay do i have problems whit my password every time

Change password for no reason??  Usually they give a reason for requesting a password change and it is usually hackers or compromised password and they are trying to protect your account.  If you are getting many requests for password changes, I would suggest you up your account security adding a second layer to it, such as email or text verification to the account.  Also you may want to upgrade your passwords, not using common things, such as making your password something like 23aB336HIg89bA and thus almost impossible to hack or guess.  This is just a suggestion but look closely at WHY you are getting the password change requests and think about it.

Also forum rules say to not post in large fonts, which you are bordering on doing with your text, I understand you are upset and maybe that is the normal font size for you, but it isn't acceptable practice to use large fonts on this forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)