what the hell are you doing with this game ???

by claudiulegends

Original Post

what the hell are you doing with this game ???

★★★★★ Novice

what the hell are you doing with this game ???, if you didn't despair me, when I come home from work and I want to play a little, I'm lagging, my servers are down. what the hell did I put so much money in it, give me the money back because I * in your game, well I play when I feel like it or when you feel like it? with those who cheat the game what do we do? you reset the ranks, I was also gold and I got rid of those who cheat the game, now I have to start over, you smart guys, are there many more like you out there ???

Message 1 of 6 (647 Views)

Re: what the hell are you doing with this game ???

★★★★★ Guide
@claudiulegends Yep personally this game very boring now

I feel Hyper scape will be better now and more fun
Message 2 of 6 (592 Views)

Heya @claudiulegends 

I haven't heard of any server issues so you might want to troubleshoot your connection to the EA servers if you cannot connect to any servers.
EA Help - Connection Troubleshooting 

For your rank, the Ranked Series split 2 started and comes with a reset.
Now the map has rotated to Worlds Edge got a fresh start.
Ranked series information 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 6 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

you haven't heard of problems with servers ... aaa well I think you're deaf boy, I play about 6 hours a day and I tell you I'm in Romania, the country in Eastern Europe and we connect on servers in Amterdan / Frankfurd / Belgium , so we have lag as home sometimes when all the kids who cheat on the game come in, because ... it's free to ruin the game of someone who puts money into games. It is not like that ???? Well, it's not like in America, I saw lululovley on twich when it flows, concrete servers go, but in our country in Europe ???? They make fun of us at least at 6 pm, local time in Romania. Have you ever tried to enter the servers I'm telling you about at that time ??? yyyy ????

Message 4 of 6 (522 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Zeelmaekers Play the game see for yourself
Message 5 of 6 (451 Views)

Message 6 of 6 (402 Views)