Original Post

Re: what is wrong with you guys

★★★★★ Apprentice

Asia server is a freakin mess

Message 11 of 17 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@RandomCZ 4-6% is NOT accurate on any server right now. At this point, normal players gave up apex and cheaters are no-lifing the game without consequences, reducing any chance for growth. There's usually at least 10+ trash cheaters in each lobby- when their program wipes out ~10-15 normal players for him, goodbye potential growth.

Message 12 of 17 (374 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This seems overly dramatic.
Message 13 of 17 (362 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@17bats17 wrote:
This seems overly dramatic.

Just played (hk server) and i died 7/9 times to cheaters. 

Good players have a certain movement that's fluid and moves graceful. Some cheaters dont even know when to holster their weapon. And its that amazing headshot aim even through walls that you can just tell instantly. Ah this is a cheater.

Watch some cheat program demos on youtube. Theyre sick. You can spot all players in the map, and even loot.

I thought apex had some algo installed already for their anti cheat unfortunately it comes in banwaves. This is like peam cheat time again before the ban

Message 14 of 17 (350 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BotsKilledApex wrote:

@RandomCZ 4-6% is NOT accurate on any server right now. At this point, normal players gave up apex and cheaters are no-lifing the game without consequences, reducing any chance for growth. There's usually at least 10+ trash cheaters in each lobby- when their program wipes out ~10-15 normal players for him, goodbye potential growth.

ROFL No, If you say there is 1 cheater every 10 games, I'll agree. However, If you think every good player is a cheater, it's absolute not correct.

Message 15 of 17 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BotsKilledApex>

As I said, it definitely depends on the region. I'm in the EU and for the several dozens games I've played, I can say with 100% certainty that I met a cheater just a few times.
When someone teleports with a shotgun in front of me, it's clearly a cheater. When someone fires at me with Longbow 3 shots per second, it's a cheater. When someone fires a few shots from Wingman to 3 moving targets in different places in a matter of seconds and all go to the ground with a headshot, it's clearly a cheater.
But except the obvious situations, I can not say with certainty, even if it is a death under suspicious circumstances, that the person is really a cheater. It can be lucky shot, lags (and sometimes there are too many), desync, etc....... or just they was better than me.
In times when I had time to play several hours per day, even I was called a cheater because I was trained.

"Just because I don't know how something happened doesn't mean it's a cheat." -Me

Message 16 of 17 (288 Views)

★ Pro
@Balzano yeh if you could have your own server same as back in BF3, guess what always happend. kid dies and kick the guy who killed him, never fails. I been on people owning there own servers its BS imo Just for reason I described..
Message 17 of 17 (273 Views)