Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

what a shame

by Bloodydeath7646

Original Post

Re: what a shame

★ Guide

@buddahcjcc 

Yeah, I get that and would say two things. One, their roadmap is entirely content driven, so I would rather be taking a wait and see approach to what they deliver and provide feedback on that than continue to feel as though the community discussion regarding loot is being ignored. Make loot feel good and then have confidence that your upcoming content will be engaging, right? That doesnt seem crazy to me.

Secondly, I actually enjoy the game. It's fun. I'm just frustrated that I cant have both fun playing and fun improving my javelin. 

Message 11 of 19 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The most annoying thing is when you finally get a legendary, for a javelin you dont have any interest in playing. Can we class lock the legendaries to the javelin youre in, so you know, you actually have to play the javelin youre driving to max it out lol

Message 12 of 19 (172 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, they said the frequency going on right now is a bug. I'm guessing it'll be in their next patch, but who knows when that will be.

Message 13 of 19 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@NoirNine wrote:

Yeah, they said the frequency going on right now is a bug. I'm guessing it'll be in their next patch, but who knows when that will be.

Monday according to Twitter, but theyre reducing it happening not removing it. The funny thing is the way the guy words it. Like its unintentional (IE a bug) but theyre reducing the effect, not removing the effect. So is it a bug or not? Generally one does not remove most of a bug but keep parts of it do they lol

Message 14 of 19 (148 Views)

★ Guide

Nah, it's supposed to be like d3 where 90% if what you get is for what you're playing and 10% can be for any class. Right now in Anthem it feels the reverse of that, and that's the bug.

Message 15 of 19 (129 Views)

★★★★ Guide
have you bothered checking redit? it is amazing how many people don't even look at it. though I will admit they should post more here.
Message 16 of 19 (105 Views)

★ Guide

Have you bothered to see that this thread was started before the Monday patch announcement? It is amazing how many people look foolish when making foolish assumptions.

Message 17 of 19 (97 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Bleah.  Currently have a full backpack and can't delete loot.  But every mission crashes before the expedition screen so I can't clear anything, dammit.  Looks like a nice night if hitting the X button constantly.  Restart restart restart

Message 18 of 19 (81 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
have you bothered checking redit? it is amazing how many people don't even look at it. though I will admit they should post more here.

Helps when you look WHEN the OP posted BEFORE you make assumptions, just saying

Message 19 of 19 (67 Views)
Twitter Stream