Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: what a shame

by Bloodydeath7646

Original Post

what a shame

★★ Apprentice

EA taking off, seems to me Bioware and EA just doesn't care anymore. to focused on the new games coming out and wont fix or even complete to games they have already released. this does it for me. congrats EA never buying from your company again. if you cant take the heat then get out of the kitchen.  

Message 1 of 19 (457 Views)

★★★ Guide
No CLUE where your getting this one from as ea is a publisher thus they have studios all over the place. Bw is working on anthem albeit slowly.
Message 2 of 19 (435 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

when you give issues to ben or jesse they pick you here. now EA sent out a tweet state EA support ran off for the day. not like it matters anyway. been a month and a half and nothing has changed

Message 3 of 19 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
" Bw is working on anthem albeit slowly." <----Honestly, curious myself. Where in turn are you getting this from.

I Can Not! find anywhere, where I can get info on, What the heck the SCORE on anthem is, Currently. Seriously!

No tweets, no forum posts, no streams, no bloody nothing.

IF any of you B-ware folks or EA or who ever should be monitoring this sites, are taking a sneak peak, I want to know...hold for it.....

What is going on????????
Message 4 of 19 (387 Views)

The Anthem roadmap remains in place:

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/acts

Mike Gamble tweeted yesterday that nothing has changed with the support plans. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 19 (363 Views)

★★ Apprentice

for anthem info how whats going on, go to twitter or reddit. I honestly have no faith in casey at all. like he has been there already putting his say in it. it just bad news on bad news. tired of the he said she said thing. that's going old fast. i'll start believing when things start actually happening.  

Message 6 of 19 (355 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
No CLUE where your getting this one from

I have one guess, but they’d have to drop their pants for us to check and this is a family forum.

Message 7 of 19 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If a contractor was building your house and laid the foundation and you realized the foundation was completely screwed up, and yet every time you told them how screwed up it was they responded by telling you they still plan on building your attic, how would that make you feel? Because that's pretty much how people feel right now regarding the loot system. 

Message 8 of 19 (307 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Bloodydeath7646 wrote:

EA taking off, seems to me Bioware and EA just doesn't care anymore. to focused on the new games coming out and wont fix or even complete to games they have already released. this does it for me. congrats EA never buying from your company again. if you cant take the heat then get out of the kitchen.  

EA, arguably yes, theyre evil, but also arguably, flying wouldnt be in the game without them because BioWare couldnt make a decision on whether or not to keep it in the game to save their lives.

Message 9 of 19 (266 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@NoirNine wrote:

If a contractor was building your house and laid the foundation and you realized the foundation was completely screwed up, and yet every time you told them how screwed up it was they responded by telling you they still plan on building your attic, how would that make you feel? Because that's pretty much how people feel right now regarding the loot system. 

You do realize that the only reason the drop rate issue is an issue at all is because that's literally the end game. There is no new content to unlock once you get a certain gear score, the achievements for getting all of one gear score dont seem to work (Im at masterwork and I looked and all those challenges are not completed), theres no actual in game REASON to continue playing the game once you hit 30. OTHER than to grind the same three instances and run the same few missions youve already run in the hopes of getting good enough drops to get to GM1 where you get all the loot, where you grind the same three instances and run the same few missions youve already run in the hopes of getting good enough drops to get to GM2. Then you get to grind the same three instances and run the same few missions youve already run in the hopes of getting good enough drops to get to GM3, but at a much harder difficulty, but for seemingly the same weighted loot as in GM1. THEN you get to get into GM3 where you get to grind the same three instances and run the same few missions youve already run... to get the best gear.... for why exactly?

Message 10 of 19 (264 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help