Re: well this could be interesting

by svdljst

Original Post

well this could be interesting

★★★★ Guide

so the first time the tidal run event came around for the lambo murcielago i missed the end of the event so didnt get the car..........

but through in app purchases i eventually got the car and with the last update we got told that certain special event would have a re-run and if you had acquired the car through in app purchases you could re-run the event to gain extra bps and parts, so yeay

so heres the thing, i've got the chance to re-run the tidal run special event, but through in app purchases and replayable races (when they came around) i've already maxed out the bps......... so what will i get during the event re-run

Message 1 of 9 (908 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I believe I have the same issue with the Jaguar F-type. I believe I have completed the event and have the car maxed out, so why is this Fastlane event being offered? There are other cars on the list that I need blueprints for, but I have also completed those events, so WTF? Firemonkeys keep getting goofier and goofier. 

Is it possible that there is more than one F-type Jaguar? About as senseless as having 5 Mustangs.

Message 2 of 9 (885 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@svdljst well that is wierd, if you finished the original event you shouldnt get the chance of a re-run, i can understand getting a re-run of the tidal run as i missed the end of the event and didnt finish the last race as i was waiting for tickets to refresh

Message 3 of 9 (878 Views)

@richieluv76 and @svdljst I think you get In-Game Cash (Event Credits that are converted to In-Game Cash) and Scrap points for completing these special event reruns. That's my guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (863 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@TheRealJony well in 25 hours we'll find out, whilst the additional credits/scrap points will be useful i'm not sure it will be worth the effort

Message 5 of 9 (860 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I guess in my case the problem is self correcting as I am not now eligible for tomorrows special event. Which is OK with me because I didn't want to do it anyway. I believe I have completed all the events for the rest of this cycle, although 4 of the 8 cars still need blueprints. Interesting concept. Now you get punished for completing the event.

Also I don't think you can earn scrap points during a special event. Excess materials are sold for or converted to event credits. Unused event credits are converted to game cash at the end of the event. Or some variation.

Message 6 of 9 (845 Views)

★★★★ Guide

so it looks like i'll get 140 lambo bps for completing the event, which will be converted to scrap points.......... still not sure its worth the effort

Message 7 of 9 (827 Views)

★★★★ Guide

so after 7 days i completed the event and the 140bps got converted to 8M scrap points to go along with the 7.5M ive already got........... dont think i'll be short of scrap points for a while

Message 8 of 9 (770 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

wow!

Message 9 of 9 (754 Views)