Hey @Xepburn

This is what you need to do:

*In 1 life, headshot Kill 10 enemies in objective areas.*
*In 1 round, headshot Kill 20 enemies in objective areas.*

/Atic

Message 21 of 28 (4,250 Views)

Re: Missing "ZH-29 MASTERY VI" Assignment

★★★ Novice
Hey @EA_Atic, I completed the Recon rank 20 assignments and received the guns with no issue. The only problem I've had is not receiving the last ZH-29 assignment for the golden stock.
Message 22 of 28 (4,235 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Latitudes_AU, we are looking to the issue that "ZH-29 MASTERY VI" Assignment is not granted on completion of the previous assignment .

/Atic 

Message 23 of 28 (4,219 Views)

Re: weapon unlock issue

★★★ Novice

It might be just a skin or they change it after the beta

Message 24 of 28 (4,213 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thanks for looking into it, much appreciated. If it's a known bug will the assignment eventually appear in my assignments list?, or will I have to contact EA Help to get it manually added.
Message 25 of 28 (4,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hola el debloqueo funciona bien para mi prueba buscando aungun requisito de arma aunque no creo que haya asi en el juego
Message 26 of 28 (4,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you quit the match or the application/game before the round transition happened, you may have glitched it and one of the ways to solve it is to Rank up 1 or more ranks on Recon. Then it should be unlocked as I had the same issue with medic and when I got to rank 11 I got the MP28

Message 27 of 28 (3,833 Views)

Re: Battlefield v unlock problems

★★★ Newbie
  1. The customer support people are useless! I have talked with 2 of them so far and they give the excuse of “just let the game synch”” or just keep playing. That is not solving the issue at all!! I’m stuck with lvl 1 equipment and weapons even though I’m way passed the required ranks! Fix this!
Message 28 of 28 (3,360 Views)