Original Post

Re: Missing "ZH-29 MASTERY VI" Assignment

Community Manager

Hey @Xepburn

This is what you need to do:

*In 1 life, headshot Kill 10 enemies in objective areas.*
*In 1 round, headshot Kill 20 enemies in objective areas.*

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 21 of 28 (1,569 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey @EA_Atic, I completed the Recon rank 20 assignments and received the guns with no issue. The only problem I've had is not receiving the last ZH-29 assignment for the golden stock.
Message 22 of 28 (1,553 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Latitudes_AU, we are looking to the issue that "ZH-29 MASTERY VI" Assignment is not granted on completion of the previous assignment .

/Atic 

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 23 of 28 (1,537 Views)

Re: weapon unlock issue

★★★★ Newbie

It might be just a skin or they change it after the beta

Message 24 of 28 (1,531 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thanks for looking into it, much appreciated. If it's a known bug will the assignment eventually appear in my assignments list?, or will I have to contact EA Help to get it manually added.
Message 25 of 28 (1,511 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Hola el debloqueo funciona bien para mi prueba buscando aungun requisito de arma aunque no creo que haya asi en el juego
Message 26 of 28 (1,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you quit the match or the application/game before the round transition happened, you may have glitched it and one of the ways to solve it is to Rank up 1 or more ranks on Recon. Then it should be unlocked as I had the same issue with medic and when I got to rank 11 I got the MP28

Message 27 of 28 (1,151 Views)

Re: Battlefield v unlock problems

★★★★ Newbie
  1. The customer support people are useless! I have talked with 2 of them so far and they give the excuse of “just let the game synch”” or just keep playing. That is not solving the issue at all!! I’m stuck with lvl 1 equipment and weapons even though I’m way passed the required ranks! Fix this!
Message 28 of 28 (676 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help