weapon unlock issue

by Bubualmighty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

weapon unlock issue

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I believe I have a problem with unlocking weapons. I am recon lvl 11, in the company menu the ZH-29 is greyed out and locked, it say will unlock at lvl 10. On the progression bar is shows that is unlocked and I passed the point for the achievement. In the game when I'm trying to select it it says " available next round", but this is for every round after. Am I missing something or it's a bug. i have restarted the game, didn't help.

I have attached 2 pictures that best explain.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 28 (55,935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield v unlock problems

Message 8 of 28 (55,838 Views)

All Replies

Re: weapon unlock issue

★★ Guide
Have you checked your Armory / Shipments for the reward?
Message 2 of 28 (55,901 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, there is nothing in the shipments and the rest of the tabs are just visual customization items. It's frustrating since I wanted to unlock that one, I liked it in the Beta.

Message 3 of 28 (55,897 Views)

Hero

There could be some delay here at launch.

If it doesn't come back within the day you might consider posting a bug report in the bug section Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/battlefield-v-bug-reports-en

carbonic signature

Message 4 of 28 (55,883 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
i have the same problem with the Stg 44. im lvl 13 assault but its still locked. i was in ea support chat 3 times, they were not able to help me. gg -.-
Message 5 of 28 (55,819 Views)

★★ Novice

same for me.. cant unlock rank 10 or 11 assault weapons.. so annoying

Message 6 of 28 (55,800 Views)

Battlefield v unlock problems

★ Apprentice

I'm having a problem with the last unlocks for the assault class. The final rank 20 unlocks are locked for me even though I reached rank 20 a long time ago. Currently the Geweher 1-5 (the last gun) and the Assault mastery assignment are both locked and don't seem to be unlocking anytime soon.

I had the same problem with the Stg 44 but that got fixed by ranking up. The problem with the final unlocks is that you can't progress aboe rank 20 and then the unlocks remain locked.

Message 7 of 28 (55,897 Views)

Re: Battlefield v unlock problems

Community Manager
Message 8 of 28 (55,839 Views)

battlefield v level up bug?

★★★ Apprentice

so i reached lvl 20 scout, but game crashed on me in the round i lvld up.  so i did not got the kar98 and the final assignment. i tried contacting ea advisor, waiting for like 6 hours, still no advisor response, now what?

Message 9 of 28 (55,858 Views)

Missing "ZH-29 MASTERY VI" Assignment

★★★ Novice

Note: I contacted customer support and was unable to have this issue resolved.  It was recommended that I post here.

I recently completed the assignment "ZH-29 Mastery V," but did not receive the follow-up assignment, "ZH-29 Mastery VI" (the one for the golden stock).  I asked customer support to have the assignment added to my account.  First, I was mistakenly given a weapon and "Recon Mastery II," then later given "Assault Mastery I" (I am not level 20 with assault yet, and should not even be able to access this one).  In addition, I was given "ZH-29 Proficiency VI" which is different from the "Mastery" one.  I asked if I could just be given the golden stock (since we were having issues getting the assignment); I was told that could not be done.

Basically, I've received a bunch of things that I didn't want (or shouldn't be able to access), and I cannot get the only thing I requested.  Please advise.

Message 10 of 28 (55,819 Views)