Re: we were promised new loot, the only thing we got is a legend

★★★ Apprentice
and caustic buffs
Message 3 of 9 (513 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@gg123xyz wrote:

no loot?

there isn't any new loot from the patch notes that i read: https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Game-Updates/Season-1-Wild-Frontier-Patch-Notes/m-p/7704217#M19

Message 4 of 9 (508 Views)

★ Guide

Wait... what? The whole battle pass has new loot, you do realize you need to buy it and level it up right? There’s 3 legend skins a bunch of weapon skins, apex packs with guaranteed epics and legendaries and a legendary reactive weapon skins at the end. With a new legend already and a new weapon being added in soon. Also 10 free apex packs whether you buy the pass or not. 

Message 5 of 9 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well I think Topic creator is right. It says in the roadmap new Legend(S), new "Loot" which I would say would be new things on the map to pick up not new skins to use. Feels like they mislead with those things actually.

Message 6 of 9 (406 Views)

There is free loot.

You still need to unlock it tho by playing the game of-course Wink

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 7 of 9 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I think the problem is the wording.. most people interpert "loot" as in-game loot, new attachments, guns, grenades, etc etc.

Apparently respawn considers loot the cosmetics, banners, etc etc

But on the year 1 road map it shows an in-game supply crate as the picture for loot not apex crates where you get cosmetic items. So they really messed that up imo

Message 8 of 9 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You missed where they consider season leveling badges and season xp boosters loot. That makes up over 40% of the pass. Then there is the weapon skins that drop individually for each gun. That’s another 15% of the pass. The real loot is the very mediocre havok skin at lvl 100 and the apex coins with the loot ticks. But that’s only less than 20% of the pass. Round out the rest with trackers and banners. There’s your loot. Not much really. You have to grind 29500 xp per level for season rank badges.. y a y...

Message 9 of 9 (305 Views)