Re: we need to take a look at cheating on both pc and console. battle is soon lo

by Bolted_Fault

Original Post

we need to take a look at cheating on both pc and console. battle is soon lost.

★★★★★ Apprentice

so times are changning, no one can deny it. cheating isnt frowned upon as it once was. ive said it before and ill say it again.

yesterdays anticheat has played out its role, it worked pretty decent when cheaters was few and far between, but nowdays

it just isnt enough. the old "banwave system" just doesnt cut it anymore. we need to go towards lowlevel anticheat with instant kicks.

now we can enjoy a banwave and about 2 days later they are all back on new accounts again. not to mention the private hacks you most likely wont even find.

it doesnt matter that you ban based on hardware because its all spoofable.and actually you can bypass easyanticheat with custom drivers.

but the real elephant in the room that no one has done ANYTHING about YET is the Cronus ZEN for console. its a hardware device that lets you

1. run scripted true antirecoil based on weapon pattern

2. various scripts to exploit the aimassist

3. rapidfire,staggerfire

4. various reload exploits

5. automated animation cancelling

6. run a mouse and kb as a controller (wich means mouse with aimassist)

7. various movement macros like dropshots/jumpshot/sidestepping bound to fire

etc etc

and NOTHING is being done about it, and they have sold millions of units over the world. you cant find ONE game on console now in any game without playing against a ZEN.

and on most console games reporting is removed, there has been zero reports of anyone being banned by using a ZEN. as players we cant do anything about it.

its time to step up the game, console needs antirecoil detection similar to how fairfight worked. because its a plague right now.

Message 1 of 7 (473 Views)

Re: we need to take a look at cheating on both pc and console. battle is soon lo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@MemeLordDeluxeApex uses EAC...So yes battle is lost

Message 2 of 7 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MemeLordDeluxeCoD as rumored (never played it and never will) still has no anti-cheat, the game that beat many records before and that exists since 2003!

Why would Apex do something differently?!

Hack developers earn money, hardware developers earn money, EA earns money, hackers are having fun, only people crying are legit players who care about fair fight, fair competitive gaming which I am 100% sure is such a minority of 100 mil community that noone cares.

Look at say NBA - the game is played based on the known rules yet everyone knows that something does not add up there e.g. how players can play at speeds well above any other and 3-5 times longer seasons (number of games per season). Yet everyone enjoys it, basketball players look up to NBA ones, dream to get there. And when they do... the question arises how did they do it or how long will they last before going down with torn Achilles or any other tendon, heart problems, failed kidneys = stuff that happens with regular people on a regular basis :D you know daily routine.

Wolrd weightlifting champs - just finished with a dude in superheavy beating the previous record by 2 kg? That includes lifting more than multiple previous athletes that were banned for doping while ex Olympians in youtube openly discuss "training protocol" and how soon you need to get off the drugs to clear the tests yet reap the benefits during competitions.

Apex = NBA / world weightlifting association.

As one sportsperson said "I am anti-anti doping" meaning either allow cheating and just call it fair fight e.g. Worlds strongest man competitions assuming everyone who is serious will cheat or just put the hammer down HARD and see where it leads, probably to very low player base, bad financial results etc. because we people love extremes - big wins, big surprises, underdog stories, fake *, etc.

I can't post the direct message/advice because it will be against ToS but I guess you can figure it out and put 1+1 together.

Message 3 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★ Novice

Man im glad i am not the only one see this problem and i couldnt say it better !

I play since season 2 , and ive been never so fried in my whole apex expierience then i have now... i have also no problem if i been classed out by players that are better then me and trust me that happens more then i want..i know im not the best even i play fps games for over 20years and play platinum solo with random teams every season , BUT , when you got fried by a level 8 for example that ownes the lobby with over 10kills already and 3500damage when you spectate him, then i got some serious questions about the fairplay of that boy.

It happens this season more then ever that i got killed by low level players (with 3.5D OR 4k damage badges and some got already 20+kill badge)  that kill like it is nothing , and most of the time they use a wingman ! when i spectate them then i see that they control the wingman like a pro , they make hits constantly so easy and from distances you almost need a sniper to see that enemy they hit ?? 

That a controller needs aimasssist i agree , but that those players use or abuse cronus zen and use packs and mods, to rage out good players while they not even hit a parked car when playing fair , thats not ok in my opinion..BTW  i play on pc , and i also know you can use cronus zen or Xim there as well with M/K but with the signals of the controller wich is accually hacking , problem is that its hard to detect them , but i think where is a will you can do it..

it's time for EA to make it priority for this problem instead of making constantly new skins and other stuff ,and use their money they own from the fanbase in a good way with making a better anti cheat or try to detect this problem better..This game gonna die when they do nothing about it faster then they know.

i appoligize for my poor english lol

Message 4 of 7 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EREGDS wrote:

@MemeLordDeluxeCoD as rumored (never played it and never will) still has no anti-cheat, the game that beat many records before and that exists since 2003!

Sorry for linking the competition, but: https://support.activision.com/content/atvi/support/web/en/articles/ricochet-overview.html

They have anticheat, they used a different one before this.

Noone is winning on cheating, warzone was riddled with cheaters because they used a simpler anticheat before and hachers took over. Game almost died people moved to new titles and this new anticheat is the answer. Not sure how the playerbase is not and to be honest I do not care because its not my cup of tea but cheaters ruin games. I played warzone with a bud at some point but we just stopped because of the cheaters, there is not money in that for anyone but the people making the cheats.

Look at Destiny as a game what they are doing, that is probably the next step in battling cheaters.

If I am in a game where i consistently meet cheaters I dont spend any money there, its simple - only way I can influence anything. The Chronus been a menace since Planetside 2 and before the console manuacturers actually do something on their side its not going to get smoked.

I think we need to adress equipment side and how to verify official verified equipment for esport and how to indikate if you have esport verified hardware or not. Games can have a free for all mode for people who dont have the required hardware. Its complex but when it comes to data security if you dont have point to point security you can get man in the middle attacks, hence hacks like the chronus zen or software on a computer.

There is an unexplored dimention EA/Respawn can walk, its the legal dimension where they can hunt down the manufacturers of said cheats and pull them to cort, their TOS already support this and we seen others do the same  and they are experiencing a much cleaner matchmaking.

Your claim that fair gamers is a minority needs to be backed up - I have to call you on this, I know a bunch of gamers especially since I been an active gamer for 35 years and in that time I only met one who cheat, I see an obvious hacker perhaps 1 pr 100 games or so, less obvious hackers perhaps a very select few pr odd game. im talking chronus, antirecoil, jitter and so on. The general player is following the TOS and playing fair.  Cheating don't give any glory, fact is if you did something when cheating you didnt do it.

Message 5 of 7 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EREGDS wrote:

Sorry for linking the competition, but: https://support.activision.com/content/atvi/support/web/en/articles/ricochet-overview.html

They have anticheat, they used a different one before this.

Noone is winning on cheating, warzone was riddled with cheaters because they used a simpler anticheat before and hachers took over. Game almost died people moved to new titles and this new anticheat is the answer. Not sure how the playerbase is not and to be honest I do not care because its not my cup of tea but cheaters ruin games. I played warzone with a bud at some point but we just stopped because of the cheaters, there is not money in that for anyone but the people making the cheats.

Look at Destiny as a game what they are doing, that is probably the next step in battling cheaters.

If I am in a game where i consistently meet cheaters I dont spend any money there, its simple - only way I can influence anything. The Chronus been a menace since Planetside 2 and before the console manuacturers actually do something on their side its not going to get smoked.

I think we need to adress equipment side and how to verify official verified equipment for esport and how to indikate if you have esport verified hardware or not. Games can have a free for all mode for people who dont have the required hardware. Its complex but when it comes to data security if you dont have point to point security you can get man in the middle attacks, hence hacks like the chronus zen or software on a computer.

There is an unexplored dimention EA/Respawn can walk, its the legal dimension where they can hunt down the manufacturers of said cheats and pull them to cort, their TOS already support this and we seen others do the same  and they are experiencing a much cleaner matchmaking.

Your claim that fair gamers is a minority needs to be backed up - I have to call you on this, I know a bunch of gamers especially since I been an active gamer for 35 years and in that time I only met one who cheat, I see an obvious hacker perhaps 1 pr 100 games or so, less obvious hackers perhaps a very select few pr odd game. im talking chronus, antirecoil, jitter and so on. The general player is following the TOS and playing fair.  Cheating don't give any glory, fact is if you did something when cheating you didnt do it.

Message 6 of 7 (250 Views)

★ Guide

The cheating has definitely gone off the rails this season.  

Message 7 of 7 (285 Views)