Re: wallhack already at apex and not even report player ahh k cya

by EA_Darko

Original Post

wallhack already at apex and not even report player ahh k cya

★ Novice

Wallhacks

First post.. Didnt know theres cheaters till now i come to forums see whats people thoughts ..but hey more than half topics about cheaters aimbost etc..Last match guy named damm no screenshot or gamerecord after we die decided watch how they doin  for last 2 squads and My guy watching. obiously not even remotely tryin to hide his cheat he wallhacked * hell out of apex . No idea if he what else he is using BUT hey theres not even report player button ...SOO why hell stick around more origin platform Im highly dissapointed. I thought this game be different * same again

Message 1 of 3 (170 Views)

★★ Guide

@Tuyudun_muT wrote:

Wallhacks

First post.. Didnt know theres cheaters till now i come to forums see whats people thoughts ..but hey more than half topics about cheaters aimbost etc..Last match guy named damm no screenshot or gamerecord after we die decided watch how they doin  for last 2 squads and My guy watching. obiously not even remotely tryin to hide his cheat he wallhacked * hell out of apex . No idea if he what else he is using BUT hey theres not even report player button ...SOO why hell stick around more origin platform Im highly dissapointed. I thought this game be different * same again

Have you played any other platform? Because they are all filled with hackers/bots. Literally every game is, this isn't anything new to PC gaming. 

When a game is released hackers are programming something already so that they can sell them and make a profit, it's like this for any popular game so that they can pump out as many of the hacks to as many people as possible to make money. Once the game starts to go downhill the hacks become free because it's just made by randoms for fun.

However make sure you use this link to report any hackers you do find or else nothing can be done about it.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Apex won't be patching every week like other games probably I'd assume 2 weeks - 1 month for a patch, this first one being the longest simply because of all the work that it requires. They don't want to release a patch that only fixes SOME problems and then could possibly create NEW problems, so it's best they take LONGER to fix everything and get it running smoothly or else people will just complain more.

Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @Tuyudun_muT if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)