Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

vault is too small.... 4suit, 5 variations????

by 5icedice

Original Post

Highlighted

vault is too small.... 4suit, 5 variations????

★★ Novice

before this update i had my vault balanced and at 230-240ish with stuff i needed to keep, update happens and all of a sudden i am now at 279 and can't play, where has the extra gear come from, i can't delete grey stuff, why, just can't, even though i have the blueprints for better versions ..... this is ridiculous, 250 vault space for 4 suits which are allowed 5 variations of different settings. you guys are always going on about drops and how it will make us leave if we get everything, but there's 4 suits and 5 variants to grind for , are you stupid, we need more vault space to work it out , so you work it out and give us another 150 atleast.... will you ever listen to the players, whats it EA's saying, it's for the players.... then listen to us.... i have played EA games since the 80's and then early sega and nintendo machines. make this game great..... with all it's faults i enjoy the game.....

Message 1 of 6 (131 Views)

Re: vault is too small.... 4suit, 5 variations????

Champion

There was a bug where some components would take up 0 slots in the Vault. That’s where the “extra” gear came from – it was always there, but didn’t get counted until now.

I agree that 250 slots is extremely limiting though. I would really like to see 500-600 slots per character – or at least 250 slots per character and an additional “Grandmaster” vault shared between the characters that hit level 30.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 2 of 6 (118 Views)

★★ Novice

grey items should not be counted , as they are starter gear and are replaced, and if we can't delete them the vault will fill up with the grey variants so the other gear won't be able to be stored....

Message 3 of 6 (111 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It’s not the grey items that can’t be deleted. There’s only like four of them per javelin I think (two weapons and two ability items). It would be nice if they didn’t count (assuming they do to begin with) but it doesn’t make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

The items that didn’t take up space before the patch were universal components I believe. There was also a separate issue with Colossus components taking up two slots per item. I’m assuming they all take up one slot each now.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

Message 4 of 6 (91 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

they do get counted (just double checked)  and i could get back some more space if they weren't counted or could be deleted, i don't need them after unlocking the higher blueprints, so why no be able to remove them. but space of at least 400+ so you can make those 5 variants of each javeline would be great, or give seperated vault space for each javeline and universal bits....

edit:  thats 17 extra spaces available if it wasn't for greys being undeletable , alot if you're close to 250......

Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

The only stuff that can’t be deleted should be the level 1 items (the default weapons and gear) and stuff that you have equipped on any of your loadouts. If it has a gray chain icon in the corner, it means you need to unequip it from one or more of your loadouts before you can delete it.

Message 6 of 6 (71 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help