Re: v1.07 Patch Discussion

by TheRealJony

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

So, 4 weeks since the last patch and this is all you could come up with. Sad. 

Message 21 of 39 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For me this patch FIXED ONLY:

- engine brake (it's finally how it's supposed to be, srsly fire every one of the quality tester team HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE THAT NO ONE ON THE TESTER TEAM SAW THAT SHAMEFUL BUG).

- clean & spray.

NOT FIXED:

- Sponsors not fixed

- Team name not fixed

- Race creator left-right arrow speed not fixed

- Clean&respray fixed

- ! still on completed Story and in the Garage

How can the racecreator is so limited in options.. instead of going forward we have less options than the old GRIDs.. what a sadness story here guys

Message 22 of 39 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I play this game on a Xbox Series X.

So i tested the new Version 1.07 a few hours and here is my Verdict:

The new Feature for having music in all game modes is very good. Driving makes so much more fun now with these epic Tracks.

Car Wash finally works.

The Engine Brake Bug is finally away.

But it saddly has still its issues:

like pakkoz already has said I can confirm that:

- Sponsors not fixed

- Team name not fixed

- Race creator left-right arrow speed not fixed

- ! still on completed Story and in the Garage and also in the career mode

- The Progression Bug is still there in the Rookie Category with the Grid Challenges, There are still the 50% Progression, I still have just the 7 from 8 Events did on the Rookie Category, normally it should be all 8 from 8.

-You still can't see if the Online Upgrades are disabled or enabled before you join a Online Lobbie.

-The Reward System is not so good in the Online Mode. I think this could be a also a big reason why the online will be always more and more deadlier. Please Increase the Money Rewards so the People also would have much more Motivation to play this game online.

For Example:

1st Place: 25000

2nd Place: 22500

3rd Place: 20000

4rd Place 18000

5th Place: 17000

6th Place 15000

7th Place 14000

and and and....

Also the LOD and the Draw Distance are not so good. If you drive in Cities like in Moskow, you can saddly see it, how the textures Pop in in front of you from the buildings. Textures you can't see if you are just a few meters aways from them. if you are in front of them you can see the high textures. A Graphics Killer imo. 

Especially the Trees are looking just so awful. If you are a bit aways. Low Details. in front of them: Good Details.

Please don't get me wrong, I really like this game, but all these issues really need to be fixed. 

Message 23 of 39 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I thought april fools day was on the 1st??? cause this is a joke played for about an hour if that and then it crashes!!! so what did you guys actually fix cause by the comments nothing!! i'm done with this game it seems EA or Codemasters can't fix the crash problem, this game was a waste of money and i was looking forward to F1 22 but i don't think i'll waste my money on an EA or Codemasters game again i'll just wait for Forza Motorsport and trade this crap in!!!! Thanks for taking my money for an unplayable game!!! 

Message 24 of 39 (629 Views)

There is one thing I really like about this v1.07 Patch and that is the option to enable music during events outside of Driven to Glory events.

I know I can just listen to my own music playlist using Spotify and such, but I'm the kind of person that actually would want to listen to in-game music. Standard smile

In my opinion though, this should had been an option when the game launched roughly a month ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 25 of 39 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@TheRealJony this game has amazing song tracks Standard smile
Message 26 of 39 (575 Views)

★ Guide

Random crashes still HAVE NOT been fixed... 

Message 27 of 39 (559 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm on PS4 and just did my drifting in semi pro and it took away some things I'd completed in rookie.

Also there is no function to give or receive accolades, are these issues gonna be fixed or not?

Message 28 of 39 (526 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have got all gold trophies and all green tick but on the gauntlet mode it still shows 0/9  so the need to fix that 

Message 29 of 39 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Still NOT Fixed: Widescreen Bug after Flashback and Resume!!! This is so annoying!!

This is really very weak after such a long time!! Am very disappointed. 

Message 30 of 39 (516 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help