update EA Customer Satisfaction Survey because of the forums

by Knightw0lf_0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

update EA Customer Satisfaction Survey because of the forums

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So i was asked to do a survey but i notice you cant complete it if you came here for the forums, most of the times even if i wanted to be truthful and 100% honest i could never do the survey because i come here for other reasons thats not listed.

EA Customer Satisfaction Survey

Why did you visit the Answers HQ site today? *

Message 1 of 4 (1,132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: update EA Customer Satisfaction Survey because of the forums

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Knightw0lf_0

It seems like we missed that - oops! Thanks so much for letting us know Standard smile

It's still a bit quiet since we just launched the forums, but how are you liking them so far? Anything else that you would like to see on here? 

In the meantime, we've got two topics that I advise all new members to check out:

If you have any further questions, let me know!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,191 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Knightw0lf_0

It seems like we missed that - oops! Thanks so much for letting us know Standard smile

It's still a bit quiet since we just launched the forums, but how are you liking them so far? Anything else that you would like to see on here? 

In the meantime, we've got two topics that I advise all new members to check out:

If you have any further questions, let me know!

Message 2 of 4 (1,192 Views)

★ Apprentice

well having the forms in the answers HQ  area is kinda strange because you may or may not even be looking for answers but that;s about it.

Message 3 of 4 (1,109 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Knightw0lf_0

I agree that it might seem somewhat out of place on answers.ea.com, but it wasn't the original plan to have the Origin community forums here. We just naturally grew into it.. Standard smile

Anyway, glad to have you around! I hope that you know where to find me if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Message 4 of 4 (1,095 Views)