Original Post

-

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

-RASH SBMM.

Message 1 of 9 (797 Views)

Re: Thanks devs for ruining Apex

★★★★ Guide

they already ruined apex when they changed it into a massive grind (50k xp for each lvl) last season

Message 2 of 9 (775 Views)

Hero
@NaRnIaaa Ehh ive not even played much at all this season and not tried to do 1 single challenge and im already level 16 in battle pass. People are just lazy and want things handed to them. This system is not whats so ever hard to finish. At this rate and how often ive not been playing ill have this thing done in few weeks. 6 of those battle pass levels was obtained just from yesterday.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 9 (771 Views)

★ Guide

I honestly dont ven care about the BP and always end up finishing it weeks early. Probably not this season though seems like they messed with sbmm again. I literally don't get any teammates above lvl 100.

Message 4 of 9 (763 Views)

Hero
@SiLLaaD I mostly solo que. At times 3 stack with friends but the carrying people well hate to say it but you at one time was being carried also. No one ever considers hey is my random new to apex and fps games? Does my random not properly know how or when to use abilities? Well I better tell them so they know. I educate before belittling them. People are just not gonna play how everyone else does or how a single person does.

Anyone can point a finger and say hey i would done this if i was playing this legend you need to do it too. Which is why the game is toxic. Players walk away because better players cuss them blue tell them how bad they suck and how they should uninstall. Meanwhile these players are sitting behind a pc feeling hated feeling useless not enjoying the game.

I had a stroke so at times my delay response times with abilities and thoughts can sometimes even get me yelled at. With some of the randoms not understanding its a medical condition at times and not a me problem so much old me would done it that way new me i got double think things. So with that being said i would not so much say i carry randoms or any carry me but we never know whats on the other side of that computer and why they choices was made.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 9 (750 Views)

@SiLLaaD "preds and others on my level" just play ranked if you wanna play with fellow preds on the same level as you. Plats also play in the same lobbies as diamonds preds and masters in unranked mode.
Message 6 of 9 (738 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SiLLaaD The baby sitter simulator where noobs are good at one thing 🤓 which is ping spamming
Message 7 of 9 (737 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SiLLaaD hey im lvl 500 and most times I do get high level teammates.
Message 8 of 9 (678 Views)

★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Or maybe they are just tired of everything having to be a grind in Apex or otherwise behind a high priced pay wall. It's been two years and at best this game keeps asking us to grind the same gameplay loop with minimal changes. Some like OP would argue its worse.

The new BP system is definitely harder to rank up for players that don't play Apex regularly anymore. I've played a couple nights and I'm still only on level 2. In the old system, I'd be as high as level 8 right now without even grinding the 54K bp ranks.
Message 9 of 9 (657 Views)