tribute stage literally impossible

by MrBoogyBam

Original Post

tribute stage literally impossible

★★★ Newbie

im not sure if its a bug or just incredibly terrible rng but as soon as other tributes spawned they all immedietally started attacking me and there's physically nothing i can do to win the battle, i'm stuck in a loop of dying, do i just have to completely start over and hope it doesn't happen again next time?

Message 1 of 4 (925 Views)

Re: tribute stage literally impossible

★★★ Apprentice
@MrBoogyBam Do you mean Tribes?
Also what difficulty are you playing at?
'Cause it sounds like you picked Hard Difficulty if they're attacking you so soon.
Message 2 of 4 (839 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In one of my games, I saved at an inopportune time so that when my tribe died and it went back to start over, my tribe died again. Most of my tribe was away when the attack happened with instruments instead of weapons. I didn't want to lose that particular game since it was hard difficulty and I'd made it so far, so I kept trying different combinations of tribesmen until I finally beat it. Then I saved immediately again so I wouldn't go back to the attack point.

Message 3 of 4 (799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

By the way, the trick ended up being splitting some tribesman with weapons to attack and some to repair the hut, since the hut getting destroyed was what kept dooming my tribe. It took about 10 tries though before I saved the tribe. Also another tip - give presents as soon as you can. That keeps the tribes away long enough to gather food to buy weapons and instruments. Even on hard difficulty I was able to eventually befriend all of the tribes. Even the ones who attacked my tribe at first. It also helps to have strong "pets" when you go to tribe stage. I try to have at least two Rogue packmates before I go to tribal stage.

Message 4 of 4 (797 Views)