training grounds

by AlucardHe11

Original Post

training grounds

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

some of my friends and i have been talking and we all agree that in the training grounds you should be allowed to try any legend locked or not so you can see theyre playstyle before you buy them

Message 1 of 3 (216 Views)

Re: training grounds

★★ Guide
@AlucardHe11 Agreed. It'd be a good way for newer players to determine which character they'd rather unlock based on their own personal taste rather than unlocking a character they might not like based on popular opinion.
Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: training grounds

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@xTomboyRespecterAgreed, i unlocked Caustic first despite the fact that back then he was memed for being the weakest Legend next to Mirage and Gibby. I enjoyed him and even made it to Diamond as mostly Solo maining him in S3, which was like 2 months later.

He was memed for being bad till Caustic mains won EU tournaments, then he was suddenly considered S tier and OP despite minimal changes to that point.

Moral of the story: Don't listen to other people, their tier lists and meta opinions, if you like a character and the playstyle, master it till everyone else looks stupid. Also tell all metaslaves "I told you so".

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)