Re: trade legend tokens for crafting metals

by CAGOA34

Original Post

trade legend tokens for crafting metals

★★★ Novice

Could you please create a system to trade legend tokens for crafting metals.

Message 1 of 21 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Dragonking554678 That's highly unlikely to happen. In most games that use soft and hard currencies, it's only allowed to convert from hard to soft and not the other way around. Legend tokens are a soft currency, while crafting metals and Apex coins are hard currencies. Typically, a soft currency has no limit, depends on grinding , while hard currencies are limited in amount, exclusive to certain events or acquirable with real money.
Message 2 of 21 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Dragonking554678 Would love it but the game is here to make profit so they can't do that, also I'm only level 150 and bought 3 battlepasses and have loads of cosmetics so it's not like they don't give us anything.
Message 3 of 21 (1,338 Views)

Champion
@Dragonking554678 If they did that it'd be some ridiculous exchange rate! So it would literally be pointless. Either that or the prices of things would increase.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 21 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GH0STEDbyME I meant that they could do it like every 1,200 (2 levels) or 600 legend tokens (1level) you get 15 crafting metals which is a common which is what you normally get from a pack or 30 which is a rare
Message 5 of 21 (1,263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Dragonking554678 Me with my 400k stash. Do I want this system? Nope, already have loads of free stuff.
Message 6 of 21 (1,258 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Dragonking554678They kind of do this already with the skin recolors that you can buy with legend tokens. They are still premium skins and content.

@BaldWraithSimp I would like a mode that you can buy into with legend tokens and has some type of reward system for winning the match or getting x number of kills.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 21 (1,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@DarthValtrexI know that they have recolors but what if you don’t like the recolor or you don’t have the original skin or just’t don’t have many legendary skins plus this would be better for people who don’t have a lot of money to spend on the game

Message 8 of 21 (1,207 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BaldWraithSimp Just because you have loads of stuff doesn’t mean other people do
Message 9 of 21 (1,205 Views)

@Dragonking554678 I get it. Thus I think a buy in mode would be fun.. Buy in for a few thousand legend tokens top 5 placements get crafting materials or something a long those lines.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 21 (1,203 Views)