towables medal

by tat2jon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

towables medal

★ Pro

field logistics/towables medal stuck for awhile.. been towing guns etc on captured objectives,unhitching and driving on for road kills... been stuck on 53 for at least a month and not increasing.. know it counts on captured objectives but no increase...

Message 1 of 6 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: towables medal

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@tat2jon 

If your number don't up it's probably a bug need to be report Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (320 Views)

All Replies

Hello @tat2jon

Are you using Field Cannon.? I did some kills with Field Cannon attached to truck and it counts. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 6 (369 Views)

Panzerstorm is a great map for this specific medal. You can get two reinforcement credits fairly quickly by placing the towable once when you are capturing and another time when the area is captured (need to make sure it's fully in the zone).

You can actually keep backing out and re-entering the zone for easy, but boring, points so maybe try that - it's definitely strange that it's stuck at 53

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @tat2jon 

As @TTZ_Dipsy Panzerstorm is one of the best way, Arras, twisted steel and Hamada are nice too. 

And in the future Al Sundan will probably nice too.

It is true that it is not the most interesting medal. Good luck!

Message 4 of 6 (347 Views)

★ Pro

@TTZ_Dipsy @Moskolonel ... yeah done all this and because i know of the medal.. opportunities are often taken,like panzastorm defending,thought driving in and out of objective,hitching and unhitching... also on start of aras on conquest and basicly any start with a towable.. but should have more than 53/250

Message 5 of 6 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@tat2jon 

If your number don't up it's probably a bug need to be report Standard smile.

Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)