took my coins because my account had suspicious activity

by whosmarc8309

Original Post

Accepted Solution

took my coins because my account had suspicious activity

★★ Novice

basically they took a load of fut coins from my account because of suspicious activity,,, i dont get it, ive spent £1000s on fifa points so far so why have they took my coins 

Message 1 of 14 (16,871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: took my coins because my account had suspicious activity

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @whosmarc8309

To dispute action against your account you'll need to send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com, you can see further information here

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (19,525 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Have you made a purchase of coins from anyone? Or attempted to transfer coins from another account to yours? If so this is an offence that can get the coins removed.

Message 2 of 14 (16,740 Views)

★★ Novice

naah ive done everything legit on this account spent over £2000 on fifa points... i sold my team this morning so i could create a new one for fut champs and the coins have been took

Message 3 of 14 (16,738 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @whosmarc8309

To dispute action against your account you'll need to send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com, you can see further information here

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 4 of 14 (19,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Samething happen to me bro just sold my team to wait for the totys and my coins got removed
Message 5 of 14 (16,595 Views)

★ Novice

Same, i sold my team during TOTY and opened packs and got Pogba and Vidal. Sold the players over night and the next day all my coins had gone. 

Message 6 of 14 (16,536 Views)

★★ Guide
Thia is the over enthusiastic EA ai bots. Their Motto is to assume guilt before proving anything.
Unfortunately there is nothing to do but write to letstalk team..

They don't really talk but thata what they call themselves. You will eventually receive an explanation but no guarantees.

Just read that battlefield is banning players for being too good.. Its a laugh. Too big to fail they say

Look where blackverry and Lehman bros is... Alienating your customers and being high and mighty will not serve in the long run...
Message 7 of 14 (16,526 Views)

★ Novice

How long does it take to get a reply? They said 72 hours and its been 5 days...

Message 8 of 14 (16,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA are a joke......took all my coins while i was on the toilet. cant get any lower than that.

They think they dont have to supply you with an explanaition too!!!! iv spent over £20k on here and they do that to me

Message 9 of 14 (12,738 Views)

★★ Novice
They have taken 900k from mine today and they know full well i ended up with 4.2 mill from fifa points and they do this too me??
Message 10 of 14 (12,273 Views)