Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: this guy is onto something here

by Bloodydeath7646

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: this guy is onto something here

★★ Apprentice

@Dalistar17 wrote:

Good post I agree, I wish you could edit and break apart in paragraphs but still the wall of text does not detract from your point. Loot is a disaster in this game. I love the concept of the game, I have said before that I think the combat and flying mechanics are the best I have ever seen. 10/10 in that regard. Loot drop rates and loot variety 2/10. I'm being generous there. A looter shooter should not lack LOOT! Surprising yes, but its true, we need to see more loot in a game that has almost zero end game in it at the moment and a lackluster story line you finish before max level. Bioware you gotta do better, I have faith you can do better and I will do my best to stick it out the next 2 months to see if your vision for this game is realized.

thank you for your support. like I said a few comments ago Bioware says to come here with everything. just don't feel like EA is there for us. @EA_Ataashi are you listen to us. can we get some feedback you guys.

Message 21 of 21 (37 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help