Message 1 of 21 (967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: this guy is 100% legit right???

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BDD_Feranzy wrote:

not... hackers are getting out of control nowadays.... in this game

[Removed - Admin.]

Unfortunately they are pretty rampant especially outside of NA servers, I'd have to say NA has the least amount of hackers or so it seems thus far.

I didn't watch the video but make sure there are no names there because that's against the rules on the forums to name&shame. 

And please follow this link when reporting hackers so that they can handle it as quickly as possible: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

View in thread

Message 4 of 21 (912 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

well at least someone's having fun.

Message 2 of 21 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yeah they are I was just in a game full hp full shield tier 3 gear guy shoots me once kills me.. one shot... it was like awp in cs go

Dont get me started on the aimbotting and walling either, people running at 250-400 meters and full auto hitting round after round... you can not have a game these days without the cheating being rampant.. you would think a dev would try to come up with something better... gg but not worth the trouble of playing it.
Message 3 of 21 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BDD_Feranzy wrote:

[Removed - Admin.]

Unfortunately they are pretty rampant especially outside of NA servers, I'd have to say NA has the least amount of hackers or so it seems thus far.

I didn't watch the video but make sure there are no names there because that's against the rules on the forums to name&shame. 

And please follow this link when reporting hackers so that they can handle it as quickly as possible: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Message 4 of 21 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I really wish other people that claim hacker would watch this cause this one is real. not the noobs claiming he missed half his shots because that is how aimbots are made now days and yes that has real life been said on these forums about a supposed cheater so thanks for video that was legit @BDD_Feranzy 

Message 5 of 21 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Reporting in this game is pointless. Its free. If they get banned. They make a new account.

Message 6 of 21 (877 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I play on EU servers and come across a blatant cheater every 2-3 games. Just had 4 games in a row with one.

Getting quite horrific now and making me regret finding this game in the first place. 

Message 7 of 21 (865 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I faced that guy a week ago, was not sure if he was cheating - he was landing every headshot on us, but seeing that video I atleast know he was. Really hope they get rid of him for good.

Message 8 of 21 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BDD_Feranzy wrote:

[Removed - Admin.]

Wow What a blatant piece of trash. 

Imagine the amount of money gamingindustries loss during to people abandoning the game or refuse to make transaktions :/

it makes me sad that theres no way that they get instabanned within seconds blatantly using a 3rd party prog messing with the game :I

Message 9 of 21 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BDD_Feranzy wrote:

Reporting in this game is pointless. Its free. If they get banned. They make a new account.

EasyCheat is Hardware ID banning. If you look on the hackers froums they're getting HWID banned and having to jump through multiple hoops to try to fix it.  Even having to install Python to run .bat files to change their hardware id. And they're still unable to get back into the game for longer than 30 minutes without being banned again. 

Message 10 of 21 (749 Views)