this game

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

this game

★ Pro

has went to crap. Im tired of the crappy loot system either find a gun or die,  If you find a gun you have no armor. If you have armor you have no gun, yes youll get lucky 25% of the time finding loot maybe good loot.  tired of finding purple shields  cant find a gun. Playing the same dam map over and over gets old .Not being able to play more than one map for months, (you have 2 maps made) probably  more why  aren't they in some kind of rotation. why isn't your 3rd person view where people can pick and use it ( I hate 3rd person) but just saying, you had solos and 2's put there?? why isn't this something we can pick and play on our own, I don't get the thinking in these dam developers.  The skins are really just plane UGLY.  Im not even an artist and I can make something better than that crap.. I mean this game is like a V8 with 2000 HP. but is limiting you to only using 400 HP.

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Re: this game

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@HuntinwabitsMaybe the game just isn’t meant for you. I respectfully disagree with a lot of what you aforementioned, but somehow i doubt my views would change your opinion. Not sure why players would keep grinding on a game that just flat out brings nothing but negativity on them, i for sure wouldn’t be playing if i was that miserable every time i picked it up.

Or is it just that you’re channeling frustration? I’m confused.

Message 2 of 6 (405 Views)

@Huntinwabits If you want some help, the members here including myself would be more than happy to give it. Where are you dropping?

How are you dropping?! Are you making sure you’re as close to 400-500M as possible before dropping? If you drop to early or to late other teams are going to beat you to the location and you’ll be in a sticky situation. If your squad drops poorly look around and see if people are going there.. if so either break off or land away from the enemy and wait for the third party opportunity.

Even if you time the drop Perfectly there are preferred areas to land. Sorting factory is a prime example, there is a specific spot you want to land every time. If you don’t go there you’ll end up in a position with lower quality loot and less of it. (Hint you want to hit the long curved building with your entire team) nothing else is worth hitting first.

What platform are you on? Are you on xbox? I’m not great at the game, but I’m decent and versatile with my play. If you want help you’re welcome to add me as a friend. My user name is the same as my forum name. I would be happy to either help you in the firing range or play some rounds with you and help you improve. Even if you’re better than me I have predator friends who I can probably get into the firing range with us.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Huntinwabits

I'm with @Gabrielmojo26 here... No where in the ToS does it state that you are required to play the game. Your continuance to do so rest solely on your shoulders. If you are tired of the game and find its loot system inadequate do yourself the favor and actually quit. Games are meant to be played for enjoyment. If you aren't enjoying Apex Legends... don't play it. There are a TON of games out there that fit this genre so finding a suitable replacement should be easy.

You aren't obligated to play Apex Legends just because you've invested some time playing it. You aren't required to play when you don't enjoy it. You aren't required to play any game as long as you have no legally binding contract with said game company... You can find something that makes you happy.

@DarthValtrex- AWESOME reply my man. I wish I could give you more than one XP for that.

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

★★ Novice

Yup games dead. All the fan boys come running to its defense but you can barely get 60 people in queue lol.

* devs nerfed the fun right out of the game. Hit reg is beyond terrible. It's almost unplayable majority of the time.

All the devs want is your money, not a surprise it's EA. I just play this garbage because it's free. I havent spent a dime on it, I don't buy the garbage skins.

You get free cases that literally give you nothing, I've got one legendary. Thanks for the useless quips on a character I don't have you plebs.

Like every other BR they chase this esports mentality and listen to twitch weebs about what needs to be changed in the game.

Why tf did the game have like 50mil people playing when it launched before nerfs. Now look at it. Muppets, the game will be completely dead soon, Good riddance

Message 5 of 6 (274 Views)

★ Expert
@m3dves There's so much irony within your post it's almost comical.

"I just play this garbage because it's free"

@Koochi-Q Hi! lolol
Message 6 of 6 (262 Views)